Sitara x Female!Reader - Mystic Messenger

EARLY WARNING: FOR THOSE WHO ARE UNDERAGE PLEASE SIKP HALFWAY OF THE CHAT PART. THANK YOU.
__________________________________________________________________________________
You are sitting on the couch in the hackerspace on your phone not minding anyone and anything around you for the mean time. Sitara went over next to you with laptop in hand and was curious on what your are doing.

"Earth to (y/n), mind if I know what are you doing? You've been on your phone since an hour ago, I'm getting worried." She asked you while taking the empty seat next to you.

You did not answer her question and was too focused on your phone, then she look over your shoulder to see exactly you are doing. You are busy reading a text message from a group which looks legit to Sitara, which made her read the whole group chat until it was done.

"Umm... (y/n) who are those people you are having a chat with? New friends?" She asked you, her face near yours.

"KYAAAA!!!" You shrieked, only to see a shadow to your left.

Marcus, Wrench, Josh and T-Bone hurriedly went over to the both of you, their faces are mixture of worry and what the hell. Sitara previously sat next to you is now on the floor scared as hell from your sharp shriek.

"I am so sorry Sitara!! I didn't realize it was you next to me." You helped her up from the floor.

"Damn (y/n), why'd you have to scream like a banshee all of a sudden?" Marcus asked you.

"Its just that I have been up all night and got a few hours of sleep due to this new phone game that I downloaded. You know me, always the person who gets easily addicted to it." You answered him.

"No wonder you look so freaking wreck the whole week. I remembered two days ago, I asked for some replacements for my Helicopter Camera (or HeliCam) but you didn't even respond to what I just asked at all." Marcus told you.

"I apologize for that Marcus." You looked at him with your panda eye bags.

"What the name of game you're playing (y/n)?" Josh asked you.

"It's called Mystic Messenger and f.y.i, it's a messenger game made by a Korean company called Cheritz." You told Josh.

"Okay nice to know, but I hate to break it to you (y/n), we're gonna be on our way to continue on working on some stuff. If there is anything you need, please feel free to maybe do what you do earlier. You know scream like a banshee if you must." T-bone said with a slight tone of annoyance, but didn't want to offend you in any way.

"Sure, sorry again for the unnecessary interruption earlier boys. Also, Josh just don't get yourself into it okay?" You tiredly sighed.

"Yeah, sure." Josh assured you and walked away doing his own thing.

"Hey (y/n), mind if I play it for a while it sounds interesting?" Wrench whispered at you will creeping close next to you.

"Wrench, I don't even want to risk your life playing this stupid game. But I gotta tell you this, one of the characters is kinda similar to you." You told him, making him more curious.

"Similar in what way?" His head moved side ways like a puppy.

"I guess based on your love for meme references and fun counterpart." You shrugged.

"That sounds so much like me. Meh, I guess I am much more fun then this character and from the looks of it, I will let this game slide. Since it sounds so much for girls to play it." Wrench stood straight and walked away.

"He is pretty spot on, just by looking." Sitara commented.

"Whatever. You know what Sitara, I am gonna take a break from this game and make use of myself." You told her.