Clara Lille x Male Reader - Fan Boy

Note: Song Inspired by Ghost Town - Fan Girl. Okay, since Clara is 28 years old in the game, just imagine your a 35 year old male (don't get me wrong, your not a pedophile in any way and thank you for understanding).
__________________________________________________________________________________

Clara Lille a.k.a BadBoy17 is a member of DedSec world known hacking collective, as for you, you are mainly a underground hacker who does not affiliate with any group that currently exists. You are basically known as Ghost a.k.a Gho3tTrack by some, due to your skilled performance in hacking without leaving a digital footprint and now currently on your laptop hacking some servers to find out what the DedSec are doing. While you are at that, somehow you stumbled onto a conversation between Aiden Pearce and BadBoy17, which made you smirked.

"What are you up to now BadBoy17? This Aiden Pearce seems to be a quite interesting person to be involved especially his personal work." You said it to yourself, as you hear the conversation between the two.

BadBoy17: I can help you with hacking some servers for you, Mr. Pearce.
Aiden: I could use a few help with finding my niece's killer, are you up to that?
BadBoy17: I am willing to help and I'm sorry for what happened to your niece.
Aiden: I need you to hack the Loop ctOS control center to trace an unknown call. Call me as soon as you're done.
BadBoy17: Sure.
-Call Ended-

"Oh dear Clara, how I wish I could tell you that your one big target for the Chicago South Club. But I guess, I'll be watching over you for a little while." You worriedly sighed, while typing on the keyboard.

Seconds after the call you got a notification on one of your social media, KillerCode (a made up name for Facebook, I thought of), it was a news about the Loops CtOS control center being hacked and a VIP invitation to Ambrose Theater for DotConneXion from Defalt. Although you are an underground hacker, keeping your identity hidden was a must but somehow when it comes to people like Defalt, he seems to like the popularity as a hacker.

"I guess I'll be on my way to Defalt's club tonight." You sighed, unknown to you that Aiden would be there later.

~At Ambrose Theater~

You got in the theater that has been changed into a club and went up to where the DJ system on the balcony, knowing that Defalt will be there. Defalt played a techno track for the people below to dance to and saw you.

"Hey man, how are you? It's been a long time, since I saw you." You told him and giving him the brofist.

"I'm good. How many years was that? I bet after you quit working with the Chicago South Club for hire, you went rouge. Good for you the club doesn't hire fixers to kill you or else that will be a different story, am I right?" Defalt never talks but he tends to communicate with sign language to you, which you are able to understand without any worry.

"It felt like yesterday but it was 2 years ago. That would be a really different story man. I wouldn't be alive right now if I did not do my job right with the Chicago South Club before quitting in the first place." You chuckled.

"By the way, I have a special guest tonight and I think you might recognize him." Defalt pointed to the person who just entered the theater.

He was wearing a hat to conceal his face and a long jacket while holding his phone in one hand. As the man turned slightly to the side you knew who it was, Aiden Pearce the Vigilante.