Marcus x Reader - A Day With You

Note: 🎧 Will Gittens - A Day With You.

________________________________________________________________________________

You and Marcus have been together for 2 years and today was your anniversary, the only thing that has been in between your relationship is that both of you live far away from each other; You being in Chicago and Marcus in San Francisco. You have been dreading to see Marcus over the years that both of you have been together, but ever since you are too busy with work it made your mind focus on it. You are currently at home relaxing since it was the weekends and thank goodness that your workload wasn't given as much for this week.

You are on your laptop typing out stuff, until a Skype call popped up on the corner of the screen. As soon as you answered, a very familiar voice greeted you which made you smile from ear to ear.

 As soon as you answered, a very familiar voice greeted you which made you smile from ear to ear

"Good morning babe. Happy 2 year Anniversary." Marcus was so happy to see you.

"Good morning to you too sunshine. Happy 2 year Anniversary." You greeted back at him.

"How's everything there?" Marcus asked.

"Quiet... and kinda lonely. I wish you are here Marcus. By the way, where are you?" You sadly pouted.

"Ditto. Oh, I'm hanging out with the boys at the park for today. Since the weather so nice, we're tryna walk around once a week at least; rather than sitting our asses off hacking stuff like any other day." He told you, and pans his phone so that Wrench and Josh is in view.

"Hey gurlllll!!" "Hi (y/n)." You heard Wrench and Josh greeted.

"Hi boys." You giggled on how energetic Wrench is in the morning.

"So (y/n), I got a question for you. When are you coming to San Francisco? You know Marcus have been dying to see you. Every time he talks with me, you are always his number one hot topic to talk about. I'm pretty worry about that." Wrench was keeping his left arms around Marcus's shoulder and not expecting to get a nudge that hit directly on his ribcage from Marcus.

"I was planning on going to San Francisco this weekend for our anniversary, but suddenly work needs me. So in the end, sadly I had to cancel all of my plans last minute. I'm happy to hear that coming from you Wrench." You chuckled from seeing Wrench rubbing his ribcage.

"Anyways babe, I have bought some online presents for you and it will be arriving soon at your apartment doorstep." Marcus told you.

"What?! Marcus, are you serious!? I didn't even bought you anything." You felt guilty.

"It's alright. I don't mind spoiling you for a change on our anniversary." Marcus smiled warmly at you.

"MARCUS!! I need a little help here!!" You heard Josh yelped from the background.