Defalt x Reader - Only One

NOTE: The song that you are sing in this chapter will be the on on the box above, so please feel free to play the video. Song by: Illenium Ft. Nina Sung - Only One.
__________________________________________________________________________________

You are on tour with your DJ boyfriend goes by his alias name Defalt, he wanted to bring you with him although you didn't have much anything to do with the tour itself. You are just basically there minding your own business, roaming around dressing rooms and the stage setup. Currently you are in the so called "break room" for the staffs and taking snacks which includes an apple and chocolate bars, unknown to you Defalt walked into the room and stood silently behind you. Your boyfriend was kind of the silent type and only can communicate with you by either sending you text messages and sign languages. As you are busy at the moment, you couldn't sense anyone or anything behind you until you got a tap on your shoulder that caught you off guard. You shrieked on top of your lungs and dropped all the snacks that are in your arms.

"SHIT DEFALT!! You scared me to death! Never do that again, you know you just could've texted me before coming in here like a ghost." You clutched onto your chest.

"I'm sorry (y/n), I didn't mean to scare you. It wasn't intentional and I hope you understand that. I did texted you a couple of times but you didn't answer it." He apologetically signed at you.

"It's alright. Oh, I must've keep my phone on mute." You took your phone out of your pocket.

"Anyways, I was here to ask you if your interested in being my guest singer for tonight's concert just for one song. Are you up for it?" He asked.

"Are you serious? I-I mean... I don't sing that well." You murmured the last few words.

"Yes, I'm being serious (y/n). I heard you singing in my changing room earlier today, I would say you sang pretty good." He complimented, which made you blush.

"Ugh... Are you sure? I mean, what happened to Charlotte? Wasn't she the one who always feature in your songs?" You asked.

"Yes I'm 100% sure. Well she's going to fill in for the other songs, but you, you are going to sing our song that I specifically wrote." He told you, while waking you out of the break room.

"Wait hold up, you wrote a song? Since when?" You were surprised.

"Yeah, ever since I met you. You were my inspiration to write songs." The both of you are now standing in front of the stage.

"That's so sweet of you." You hugged him instantly.

"Come on (y/n), it's time we practice the song together." Defalt snaked him arms around your waist and lead you up the stage.

~Timeskip~

The concert was starting soon and you are quite nervous, sitting in your own make-up room getting ready. As you looked in the mirror mumbling out the lyrics over and over again to the song that you practice earlier today with Defalt, there was a knock at your door and at the same time you got a text from your boyfriend.

"Come in." You welcomed whoever's on the other side of the door.

"Hey (y/n), I just needed to see you before the concert starts. You seemed nervous." Your boyfriend walked over to you.

"Thanks for coming and yeah I am really nervous. What if I don't sing it out right? Or worst mess the whole thing up." You get off your chair and face Defalt.

"You're going to nail it out there and I'll be on stage with you, doing my thing behind the DJ table." He encouraged you.

" You're right. Although I'm not a professional singer, I just need to shine just for tonight." You are now confident, thanks to Defalt.

"(Y/n), Defalt the show starts in 5 minutes we need you out and ready." One of the staffs inform the both of you.

"I guess it's time. You ready?" You looked over to Defalt.

"Ready as you are. Come on we need to put some microphone on us." Defalt took your hand and started to head out of the dressing room.

It took a few minutes to put on the mic behind the stage, but you and Defalt were bought to different locations to show up on stage. You we're taken below the stage and Defalt will go normally from the side of the stage above. Your heart was beating fast when you heard people cheering and the music starts know that will be your cue to appear, so the lift went up and you started singing (Play the song on the video box above) from then on the whole crowd went wild for the entire night.

Hours later, the concert ends fantastically well which you didn't expect to see so many people cheered for you during the opening act. You are now in your hotel room relaxing and viewing your Instagram, suddenly you saw Defalt tagged you in a photo he posted. As you opened it, it was your photo and you scrolled down to look at all the comments and likes from his fans. You were surprised on how positive the comments are which some of them are compliments for the both of you being a couple.

You decided to sent him a personal direct message that says, 'Love you too so much <3. I read the comments from the fans and they are so sweet.' Which he replied to, '<3 <:3)~~~~. They are and I'm so glad to have you on the tour and be with me at the same time.' After reading the text, you heard a knock on the door and open it which appeared to be your boyfriend, Defalt.

"Oh hey there Defalt." You immediately went over and hug him.

"Tonight's show was amazing and I proud of you." He smiled at you.

"Thanks. You killed it out there too." You and Defalt went over to each other for a hug.

"You know, I might have a present for you when we get home tomorrow. Probably have dinner and movies you know the usually things we do." Defalt told you in sign language.

"I would love that. I can't wait to get back home relax especially with you." You slithered you arms on Defalt's neck; He knew what your up to so he removed his rat mask.

Both of you went for a kiss and it took you a solid minute to be disturbed by a cough and both of you have to break it off. It was Defalt's manager, Gus, who entered your hotel room with an extra keycard that you gave him and disturbing the both of you for a moment.

"I'm sorry to disturb the both of you from what you are doing, I knocked your door a several of times but you didn't answered. I just need to to inform you guys that tomorrow will be heading back to Chicago early in the morning, so pack your backs and please try to sleep early especially you Defalt." He made all of you chuckle.

"Also (y/n), are you interested in signing under Dot ConnecXion Company?" Gus asked you.

"Are you serious?! I'm so honored to be under the company, but is it possible if you give me time to think about it?" You're so happy and surprise at the same time.

"Yeah sure, just give me a call anytime. Thanks to Defalt for talking with me into about signing you under his own Company. By the way, please be on time tomorrow, okay?" You looked at Defalt and smiled knowing that he would do anything for you.

"Well, thank you Defalt I really appreciate for all the hard work you've gone through for me." You thanked Defalt.

"You're welcome (y/n). Yeah, we'll be on time tomorrow Gus don't worry." Defalt smirked cheekily at Gus.

"So, see you both tomorrow and goodnight." Gus sighed and went out of your room.

"I guess it time for us to get the lights out and have a sweet dreams." You yawned.

"Yeah, we had a long day today and I'm sure that you are really tired by the looks of you now." You playfully and lightfully smacked Defalt's arm.

"I guess either of us will be waking each other up tomorrow." You are now snuggled in your comfy hotel bed and Defalt sat on the bed beside you.

"Why not? I'll be looking forward to that. Anyways, goodnight (y/n) see you tomorrow." He kissed the top of your head.

"I couldn't agree more. Night Defalt and see you tomorrow." You kissed his cheek.