Wrench X Reader

Note: This is for @AyumiShiroi I hope you like it and I am so sorry for the long wait.

________________________________________________________________________________

*Location: Somewhere in San Francisco, 2:00 AM, Saturday.*

You are currently in your secret hideout trying to hack the government server and basically playing games with them since it wasn't your first time trying, but now you are going to leave a little virus in their system, which will to be very deadly to be remove. As you are halfway in, you went over to your prepared set for the live streaming of the century, wearing a Deadpool outfit with certain changes making it look a little bit girly just by adding a wig on top of the mask that you are wearing.

"Hello there, my name is M3NAC3 (Menace) and as you all know what I am doing is for a good cause just like the group DEDSEC. I want everyone to know that the government has been toying with the information of the people which is you, the people, the society; where the innocent lives are made into criminals. I stand by for those, who do not have the power to defend themselves in anyway against the government and if you wish to stand with me then it is your choice." You made the speech on the spot.

While you are recording for your live stream, on the other end, the famous DEDSEC group is hearing and watching you. With your great hacking ability, you had the upper hand on changing your voice without anyone tracing your original voice.

"Marcus, its her the famous hacker that I have been talking about." Wrench pointed at the screen while squeling.

"Can she really hack the government servers without any help?" Marcus asked.

"You bet she can! For all I know her hacking records are on a kill streak, especially dealing with the government." Wrench told him.

"I guess will see with our own eyes for know." Sitara spoke up.

"Ohhuhuhu... How I wish that we could work with her." Wrench's voice hinted excitement.

"If only." Ray spoke.

"I got to say that she really needs our help in other areas too." Josh spoke under his breath.

"She sure does, kid. She sure does." Ray heard what Josh was saying and agreed.

"In a few minutes, I will have all the information of the population within the country in my hand. If you wish to get it back, to bad I have uploaded a back up virus that will blow the entire system. Goodluck finding me." You continued your speech and ended the live stream as soon as you saw on your computer screen that it has completed.

"Look at what we have here. What the hell? Fuck!" You saw your information data and was listed as a criminal.

"Okay, chill (Y/n). You can do this, just breathe and you can do it." You started to type and do your thing.

*A few hours later*

You slept on your computer desk with all the mess of food plastics, cords and cable of sorts on the table and on the floor.

"Ugh... what time is it?" You asked yourself groggily.

You search for your phone on the table and on the display screen giving you the time, 9:30 AM. You sighed and unlock your phone, a unknown message took your interest and open it.

'Hello there M3NAC3, we are DEDSEC. We hope you know that this message you receive will be a special invitation to our group. If you wish to accept, then we have included a location and time to meet up and if you wish to decline, then this message will corroupt within 90 seconds from now. - WE DEDSEC'