Defalt X Reader

Note: Requested by Synborg , I'm so sorry it took long for me to update your request but nonetheless here it is. The scenario will be occurring in WATCH_DOGS' BAD BLOOD {Act III} with slight changes here and there. Also, Defalt uses the voice changer just like in the game itself.

🎧 Issues - Disappear (Remember When) [Diamond Dream Version].
___________________________________________________________________________

2003 wasn't the best year for the population of Chicago, especially towards the 11 people who have died during the blackout. You are currently with Defalt helping him out with a few things that he needed to do at his new apartment, since his previous apartment has been bombarded by the police and T-Bone for some reason that he did not want to tell you.

"Hey Defalt, I was wondering this past few weeks you haven't been yourself lately. What's on your mind? Want to talk about it?" You approach him; he currently sitting on his personal desk.

"It's nothing (y/n). Thank you for asking though." He looked away from his desktop screen to you.

"Okay, I am so sick of playing dumb with you Defalt. I know you have been planning to have your vengeance on Raymond Kenney without telling me. I have seen the blueprints that you planned out hiding in the corner of you bedroom. You know how many times I have tried telling you and helping you to not do it, but still -" You're then cut off after hearing Defalt slamming his fist on his table, looking slightly annoyed.

"What else can I do (Y/n)!? My brother died during the 2003 blackout because of Raymond Kenney. I have no one else after he was gone. I deserve to have vengeance (y/n). I couldn't even live properly after what happened to my brother, up until now. I still have that pang of guilt within me that I have to do something for the 11 people involved." Defalt shouted at you, which made you flinched.

Silence took upon the conversation for a moment, which turned slightly awkward for the both of you until you spoke up.

"Defalt... you still have me to talk about it, don't you know that? I was there for you, but somehow you pushed me away after the blackout happened. You became distance and it's like I don't even know who you are anymore. You aren't the only one suffering after the loss of your brother or a family member." Your tears started to brim in your eyes.

"(Y/n), I'm-" He knew what he did to make you feel that way.

"Save it Defalt. I better get going its getting late. If you need anything just give me a call." You packed your stuff and hurriedly went out of his apartment.

Defalt stood still in his room and knew he did wrong, especially to you. His memories played back like a movie and what you have said was true, you are always there for him but he was too dumb to realize all that. Why am I pushing away the one that tries to help me?, he thought to himself.

As you arrived at your apartment you received a text from Defalt that says, '(Y/n), I am so sorry about what happened earlier. I am so sorry for pushing you away from me, you are all that I needed. Please (y/n), if you reading this I want to meet you.' You aren't the mood to meet him after what he had said to you, you didn't even texted him back.

Since that very day that you and Defalt had the conversation, you have been receiving a lot of text messages and missed calls from him non-stop to which you did not replied or even answer. For some reason when every time that Defalt called you cellphone number, somebody unfamiliar picked it up. He was worried about you to the point that he had to locate you and wanting to me you, but you are clever enough to give your phone to a homeless person that has been living in hobotown and bought a new one.