Intro

Welcome to the smash mansion it is the home of many famous Nintendo characters. Who have put differences and rivalries to rest to compete in 4 player matches known as brawls. They have recently managed to create a massive crossroads that connects all video game worlds together. This crossroads is a highly active meeting spot for various reasons. The biggest being that it created interactions between space and time in a way that is safe and reasonable.

Now, what happens when new additions are brought into the mansion from other games, newer games that are taking our world by storm? What happens when there are people showing up from worlds that aren't games, and what happens when new rivalries form? The answer is simple and it starts with the mansion's newest addition. This boy could be the key to bridging the gap between many worlds, or it could lead to the destruction of the biggest crossroads ever. Simply because the boy wasn't meant to be there.

Nobody knows what could happen, and only time holds the answer. Why not find out these answers in the all-new A smashing addition "rewritten"?

(This story is being re-created to have more of everything and less random so that maybe I can actually finish writing it. For old readers when rereading you'll notice that some chapters are longer or have been corrected.)