These Feelings

(Leigh Anne's POV)
Life is great ya know? I mean..I'm in a famous girl group, I have beautiful amazing fans and I'm doing it all with my 3 bestest friends in the world (is bestest a word?) Hm..Anyways its all good..except these feelings, they haunt me, they never leave, and I wonder where they came from, and I wonder if she would ever know..if you guys are wondering the 'she' I'm referring to is Jade Amelia Thirlwall, I..I don't know why but lately whenever I'm near her I just get nervous, like sweating palms, and trying not to embarrass the shit outta my self nervous, but why? Why Now? I mean I've known the girl for at least 4 or 5 years, And now I get like this...I'm not gay..but I on the other hand I might be gay for her (If that makes sense) hush conscious! Anyways I just feel like I'm getting drowned in how I feel I want her to be my life guard (So corny) I swear you are no help (you love me cause I'm you so HA!) Ignoring my deeper inner thoughts you must be wondering well why am I telling you this? Well is this is my love story and no it ain't no Cinderella sugar coated predictable mess, Its my raw feelings and what I went through don't worry it ain't a dark story so lighten up, I'll tell you how it goes but you'll have to be patient, enjoy the Ride. ;)

Yo! Sorry this is short but its an intro to my new story hope you guys liked it! See ya.