Chapter 12: A Day Off

It was sunny day with a slight breeze. The girls had a day off and decided to spend it in their own ways. Perrie and Jess went off to hang out with some friends while Leigh Anne and Jade decided to stay in and spend some time together. They were laid on the couch while the brown skinned girl was holding the peitite Geordie in her arms while they watched some Disney movie they had already seen a billion times. Leigh wasn't really paying attention as she was too distracted looking at the girl she was holding, how her beautiful brown eyes studied the screen, how her shoulders would shake a little as she giggled when something funny happened, and how her eyebrows furrowed when she saw something she never noticed before. The brunette could feel eyes on her she decided to look back at her girlfriend smiling and leaning up to place a soft kiss on her lips they both smiled as Leigh pulled Jade closer trailing fingers down Jade's spine causing her to shiver from the contact. They pulled away and stared into each other's eyes as their foreheads touched "I love you" the Geordie said as she cupped Leigh's cheek with her hand and brushed it gently with her thumb. Leigh-anne smiled widely her heart still stuttering whenever the brunette said those three words to her even though she had heard them countless times by now. She remembered back when the girls had found about the little fix thing, Leigh had a worried look on her face as the younger girl wrapped her arms around her, Leigh looked over catching the brunette's eyes with hers as she smiled "Don't worry baby it's totally fine, WE are little mix, the only little mix there's ever been, it's just a tribute group I'm sure they mean well" the words coming from her girlfriend calmed her as she reassured herself, wrapping her arms around Jade's waist "Yeah your right babe I don't know why I even thought like that" the brunette placed a kiss on her girlfriend's lips whispering "I love you" as they held each other close causing a groan from Jesy and Perrie as they always teased them for always being so affectionate even though they were so happy for their best friend's happiness and were glad they both found someone they truly loved.

"Baby?" Jade said causing the Brown skinned girl to come out from her memory "What were you thinking about love?" the younger girl asked nuzzling into Leigh-anne's neck while Leigh held her closer if that was even possible "You" she stated kissing Jade's temple and softly drawing circles on Jade's back as she knew the action soothed her, Jade grinned kissing Leigh-anne's neck and soon after trailing kisses up and down her neck and jawline, the older girl hummed in approval giving Jade's bum a nice squeeze before lifting her head to kiss her passionately and lovingly "I wished I would have realized my feelings for you sooner I could have gotten all the kisses in the world" the Geordie stated as she pulled away causing the brown skinned girl to chuckle " well I'm yours now so I'll give you all the kisses you want" she replied pecking the younger girl's lips "Mine forever?" She stated as more of a question, Leigh smiled "for all eternity" getting a smile from Jade as she digested her girlfriend's words they both leaned back into kiss but were interrupted with a set of keys jingling and two voices could be heard along with the sound of bags, both girls grinned knowing it was their two best friends coming back from their day of shopping "Hey girlies mind helping us with these?" Jesy asked as she struggled with the amount of bags In her hand, both girls nodded as they got up Jade helping Perrie and Leigh-anne helping Jesy "What were you two doing all day? Getting your freak on?" Jesy asked wriggling her eyebrows, Leigh-anne rolled her eyes and glared causing Jade to giggle and wrap her arms around the brown skinned girl's waist, Leigh's face softened and she planted a kiss on Jade's soft lips pulling her closer "we just watched movies and cuddled, that's all ya nasty" Leigh-anne replied after she pulled away "alright I get it, you guys are keeping it wholesome I respect that" she said with a smirk, Leigh chuckled and her rolled her eyes as Perrie laughed at Jade's face expression as she was as red as a tomato, she hid her face into Leigh's neck "Hey leave my baby alone" she said pouting, Jade noticed and placed a kiss on the older girl's lips, Leigh smiled and kissed back hearing groans from their best friends.

------
It was night time as Leigh and Jade were in bed in each other's arms watching something on TV, Leigh had bought a humongous house for her and Jade to live in as the girls were past their phase of living in twos and all decided to buy their own individual houses, Leigh grinned as she remembered the day she surprised Jade with the house, at first she thought it was too soon for them to move in together but she knew Jade was the one for her and wanted to spend her life with the younger Geordie. It was around Christmas and soon after was Jade's birthday, they were both on the couch snuggling watching Christmas specials, The brown skinned girl decided that this was the best time to surprise her as it could be a Christmas/birthday gift, Leigh had told her she had one more surprise for her, Jade being who she is rebuttaled "Babe, you've already given me enough you don't have to go all out for me" she said referring to her necklace that matched with Leigh-anne's and countless other gifts the older girl had given her "I know baby but nothing's ever enough when I'm doing it for you so hush and let me spoil you yeah?" She replied pulling the girl softly into her arms, the brunette sighed comfortably not arguing because she knew she couldn't win with her stubborn girlfriend as she loved to spoil her.

The next day Leigh-anne had everything settled and was ready to show Jade the house, they both got into the car and Leigh-anne informed Jade she needed to be blindfolded "I swear your too good to me pinnock" she stated taking the blindfold "You say that but you don't even know what it is yet, i could be taking you to murder you or something" the older girl joked causing Jade to giggle "Yeah but you love me too much so I know you would never do that" she grinned and placed a soft kiss on Leigh's lips "mmm more than anything" she said against the brunette's lips. After a couple minutes of driving and Jade trying to guess what it is the car stopped and Leigh-anne got out the car helping Jade as she was blindfolded, they walked a few steps before Leigh stopped "Alright babe you can take them off" she said as the younger girl took her blindfold off and gasped at what she saw, a house but not just any house it was HUGE and beautiful "Babe... who's house is this?" She asked still in awe "It's ours" she stated causing the brunette to look at her eyes widened in surprise "W-what?" She stuttered "It's ours baby, Jade I love you and I want to spend my life with you, I know I'm not rushing cause this just feels right...so will you move in with me?" She asked immediately being engulfed into a tight hug "Yes of course I will baby!!" She exclaimed putting a huge goofy smile on Leigh's face they pulled back smashed their lips together in a passionate kiss "I love you, Leigh-anne pinnock" she whispered nuzzling her face into her girlfriend's neck "and I love you Jade thirlwall" they held each other close for awhile before going in to check out their new home.

They immediately told their friends and family after getting everything settled, they called Perrie and told her, she freaked out and congratulated them and then told Jesy. She congratulated them but not before teasing "I'm so happy for you guys now you can be alone and do the naughty naughty without being disturbed" she said wriggling her eyebrows, they both blushed gaining a chuckle from their friend. It then brought Leigh back to the present as she thought about it and decided to ask Jade "Hey babe?" She said while muting the TV, the younger girl looked up at her humming in response "About what Jesy said...I want to take our relationship to the next level but only if your okay with it" she stated with a nervous look on her face, the Geordie sat up straddling the brown skinned girl's waist "of course I'm okay with it baby...i-i want you to make love to me" she said causing Leigh-anne to moan hearing her girlfriend say those words, the brunette smash her lips against older girl's lips as they were about to let the night take them away.

Long time no see! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ❤️