Chapter 3: Jade?

(Jade's POV)
I walked out of the shower and heard voices, I went half way through the hall and around the corner and listened "We need to talk" I heard, that sounds like Susan!, I peeked around and indeed it was with Perrie and Jesy "About?" Leigh questioned, "Just us, is anyone around?" She asked "No, just jade she's in the shower, so whatever it is, it needs to be quick" I leaned closer, not wanting, to make any noise, "well.." Susan said sitting down, she continued "we're a bit worried about you" worried about Leigh? Why would they be? "Worried? I'm totally fine" Leigh Furrowed her eyebrows, so cute..wait what!? "We just think your not happy, we know you've been faking sick, and we're just making sure your not depressed" Leigh of all people? Hell no..but if she has been faking sick, then what's the real reason? "Look I just..I just have a lot on my mind" she looks down, poor Leigh.."Aww leigh Leigh, are you okay? We..just hate to see you like this, you've been just weird lately" Susan stood up "Look Leigh Anne, we have a good way of getting you out of your deep thought sadness" Leigh looked up confused, "How?" I listened closely "Well, how about your own personal person, ya know? Be with you all the time and help you out with things" Wow that sounds like a pretty good idea..but wait "Who?, Please don't tell me you want me to go around with some random person?" Leigh asked taking the words right out of my mouth... Well brain technically "Well of course not, it'll be someone you trust" Susan said, Leigh sighed, "one of the girls?" She nodded "Jade" my eyes widened when I heard my name, ME!? "J-jade?" She stuttered, they all nodded, Jesy then smirked "And don't worry about telling her cause she already knows, ain't that right Thirlwall?" I roll my eyes and come fully into the room "Dammit Nelson you always had a good eye" she laughed and they all turn around to me, I sigh "I'm in, if Leigh is okay with it" she looks at me, I smile at her a bit, she smiles back, why is my heart beating so fast? As soon as I saw her eyes I just..oh my god what is happening to me?

(Leigh Anne's POV)
I smiled back when she looked at me, I couldn't help it, she was just so beautiful and...god she doesn't know what she does to me. "I'm in guys, if you think I need this I'll go along with it" they all smiled, not knowing that this was the opposite of what I needed, I've been trying to get her off my mind, not deeper into it "Great, I'll have a tracker put on your phone so I know your going through with it, but since its Jade I shouldn't worry too much" Susan stood up going to the door "Thanks Susan, You were a good help" Perrie said, Susan Smiles and opens the door "anytime time girls, now, make sure you get this straightened out before your tour starts" she said looking at us sternly, we all nod and she leaves. Perrie and Jesy hugged me out of no where "Sorry if we put you on blast Leigh Leigh, we just got worried about you, I hug them back and smile "guys it's okay, you guys are bare sweet" they smile and we pull apart, I walk over to Jade "You sure your okay with this Jadey?" She takes my hand, making my heart explode "Of course Leigh, besides I get to always be with my best friend" The Words 'Best Friend' tugged at my heart and not in a good way, knowing I wanted to be more than that, "Yeah its gonna be awesome!" I fake smile, Well Lets see how this goes, *Mental Sigh*.