Chapter 11: Gossip

(Leigh-Anne's POV)
I looked over at Jade to see her reaction, it was blank somehow not showing any emotion "Jade? Babe this is an old pic I swear I'm not cheating on you" she nodded and walked upstairs not saying a single word.
We all looked at each other wondering what that meant, was she mad at me? Did she think I was lying? All these thoughts running through my head.

I ran upstairs to Jade's room, I knocked and heard a small 'come in' I slowly opened the door "Baby are you mad at me?" She looked up from her phone "No Leigh I'm not mad at you, I know your telling the truth, what I'm mad at is them" she grits her teeth "Why? Why does the media have to make up such stupid lies just to get a story? What if our fans believe that bullshit? You'll start getting hate from people who don't know the full story" I walk over to her and snuggled into her chest "Jade I can take hate, we're famous it comes with the package" she shakes her head "But I don't want people thinking your something your not" I lace our fingers together "Babe it'll be fine" she closes her eyes for a second just to pop them back with an 'I have an idea' look all over her face, wonder what's she's thinking this time.

(Jade's POV)
Leigh looked up at startled at why I just bolted up so suddenly "I'll just go live and put this whole thing to rest!" I pull out my phone and go on instagram, soon enough the camera is on me and people are flooding in "Hey guys so I just wanted to go live and address this whole thing going on with Leigh-Anne in the news, just to keep the record straight, it's not true, she is not a cheater, that was an old photo of when her and Jordan were together, so please don't send any hate to my Leigh" I hear her 'aw' in the background, I giggle and put the camera on her, she quickly hides her face "Babe stop I look horrendous" I roll my eyes "you look gorgeous as always Leigh" she blushes and burries her face into my neck, I kiss her forehead and smile, I turn to check the comments and see people saying how cute we are and how we were their OTP, I laugh "thank you guys so much for your support, it means the world to us, but I just needed to clear that up, I'll talk to you all later, love you mixers bye!" I blow a kiss and end it, Leigh looks back up at me "That was very sweet of you baby, thank you" I kiss her softly "I can't let anyone talk bad about you, and our fans deserve the truth" I hold her closer "Wanna go back down to the girls?" She nods and we head back down hand in hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Leigh-Anne's POV)
I collapse onto the floor, we just got done rehearsing for our first show of the glory days tour and I'm exhausted, I take my water and gulp it down, I hear my phone buzz, I pick it up to see tons of notifications about little fix, what the hell is little fix?

I walk over to the girls to see if they know anything "Hey guys? Do you know anything about little fix?" They all look at up me "How do you not know leigh-leigh?" I furrowed my eyebrows getting a giggle from Jade, she thinks it's adorable with I do that "Their a tribute band babe" she says walking over to me and wrapping her arms around my waist "Aw that's sweet, although I thought that was more for people who were you know...dead?" They laugh "Well most of the time yeah, but they've been receiving a lot of attention lately" Perrie replies sleepily "The fans are showing them so much hate though" Jesy says looking at her phone "Mostly because they actually can sing and people think they should make their own group" I shake my head and me and Jade sit down, I scroll through my phone until I see something that catches my attention "Wait guys listen to this, Little fix better than the real thing?" We all look at each other, this isn't good.

Boring chapter I know but hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you guys later PEACE!
Question of the day: So for all my stranger things fans, how do you feel about Jillie? (Jacob satorious and Millie Bobby Brown.) Their relationship has indeed been confirmed by Millie herself.