Chapter 14: Last Day

It was a fairly nice day, the sun was shining and if you were to peek into the Pinnock and Thirlwall residence you'd find the two girls cuddled together in bed, Jade slightly stirring in her sleep as Leigh would hold her close stroking her back lulling her back to slumber, the younger Geordie would sigh sleepily burying her face into the older girl's neck. A sound soon disrupted the two, after a few moments the brown skinned girl groaned in frustration knowing the sound wouldn't go away, she turned to her night stand realizing it was her phone and grabbed it, accepting the call without even looking "Hello?" She said quietly not trying to wake her sleeping girlfriend "Don't tell me your still asleep, rough night?" Leigh tiredly rolled her eyes as she knew it was no one other than her best friend Jesy Nelson on the other line "Oh shut it Jess, is this important? Cause your interrupting my sleep" she replied closing her eyes as she was still drowsy "Yes Lee Lee it's our last day of freedom before our hectic tour dates and I understand you and Jade love spending time together but me and pez miss you guys" her voice sounding a bit upset at the end, Leigh-anne immediately felt guilty not knowing that their best friends felt neglected by all of her and Jade's alone time, after the get weird tour the girls started to work on their fourth album Glory Days soon after  being one of their  most successful albums to date, they had some time off for holiday as they had already scheduled their first tour date and had to go through many rehearsals having a few days off here and there and her and Jade took every minute to be with each other.

"I'm sorry Jess, I miss you guys too, me and Jade just get caught up in our own little world ya know?" Leigh looked down at her beautiful girlfriend realizing how oblivious they were to the world when they were around each other "I know and I'm happy for you guys but I was thinking we could spend like half the day together, ya know all four of us? And you can spend the rest of it with your Jadey, deal?" the brown skinned girl grinned comfortably with the idea "Deal" she replied "awesome, now get your lazy asses out of bed cause we'll be there in an hour" Leigh-anne chuckled saying goodbye and a quick 'love you' before hanging up. Now all she had to do was wake up her girlfriend, she looked at at the petite girl admiring her features as she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear "Jade" she said softly slightly shaking the younger girl "Jade baby wake up" she urged as she began trailing kisses up and down the younger Geordie's neck and jaw line gaining a hum from the petite girl, Jade slowly fluttered her eyes open smiling at her girlfriend as she gave her lovingly kisses, their eyes met and they shared a sweet kiss before Leigh pulled Jade into her, the younger girl nuzzling herself into her neck "morning beautiful" Leigh-anne said while softly stroking Jade's hair "mmm morning gorgeous" she yawned gaining an 'aw' from her girlfriend as she found Jade's yawning extremely adorable "the girls want to hang out today, they miss us" the petite girl leaned back a bit looking at older girl "aw, yeah I miss them too, I guess we're terrible best friends" she said chuckling a bit "they know we like our time together they just wanna spend some time out, it's our last day ya know" she said slightly pouting knowing that her and Jade wouldn't get days like this for awhile.

Jade noticed the older girl's pout and placed a loving kiss on her lips "I know baby I'm gonna miss us cuddling and being together, but I'm kind of excited to get back on stage see our fans and stuff" she replied grinning a bit "yeah me too baby, besides I can show the whole world your mine" smiling and kissing Jade's forehead "they already know that babe" the younger Geordie chuckled "well they'll know even more" Leigh-anne replied with fake sass causing Jade to giggle "alright dork come on let's get ready I'm assuming the girls will be here soon?" She asked gaining a nod for her girlfriend as she knew her best friends were most likely going to hunt them down if they didn't keep to their word.

The two girls exhaled enjoying the hot shower they shared together, Leigh-anne's arms wrapped around the petite girl's waist, trailing kisses down her neck, while one her hands would venture off giving Jade's bum a good squeeze causing the younger girl to giggle knowing her girlfriend had a thing for her ass. They washed up but not without sharing sweet kisses and holding each other close enjoying each other's presence. After a nice long shower they got out and got dressed just in time for their best friends to come knocking at their door they both went down towels still wrapped around their necks as their hair was still wet "bloody hell you two just getting out the shower? Took ya time up snogging eh?" Jesy teased as Leigh-anne let them in "oh hush you, we like to enjoy our showers" she said scoffing "and each other" Perrie whispered gained a laugh from Jesy "Oi! I heard that" she said rolling her eyes at her friends "our hair is almost dry we'll go get our stuff and we'll be down in a sec" Jade explain gaining a nod from from both girls as her and Leigh headed upstairs "and no snogging cause you'll be up their forever and I will come get you!" Jesy warned gaining a laugh from both girls.

After letting their hair dry the girls headed out "so where are we going exactly?" Leigh-anne asked her fingers interlaced with Jade's "Don't know I figured we'd just get in and go where the wind takes us" Leigh-anne raised her eyebrows "well hopefully they blow us towards a gas station cause I'm low" she replied gaining a laugh from the girls. Thirty minutes later the girls find themselves walking around a nice plaza going to shops while wearing disguises as they didn't wanna get recognized, a voice soon called out catching the girls attention "Jade?" A voice called out the petite girl looked over confused but soon recognizing the voice "Rachel?" The mystery girl nodded and they both shared a hug "what are you doing here I thought you moved to the states?" The brunette said in shock " I did but I'm back in the UK visiting my parents" she informed "Care to introduce us babe?" The brown skinned girl replied wrapping her arms around Jade's waist catching a weird look from Rachel "oh yeah, as know these are my band mates/best friends, Jesy nelson, Perrie Edwards, and my beautiful girlfriend Leigh-anne pinnock" she stated while kissing Leigh's cheek and continuing on "girls this is Rachel one of my best friends from back in grade school" she informed "oh yes, the famous Little mix it's so nice to meet you all" she shook everyone's hand Leigh-anne being last. The brown skinned girl could feel it in her gut that something was off with this girl and she was gonna figure out what.

Hope you enjoyed! Vote and comment it means a lot<3