Chapter 10: Confession

(Jade's POV) It was the last day of tour and tonight me and Leigh were going to confess that we were dating, it was certainly very stressful, we don't know how people will react and even though we're confident that the fans will support us I still have a nervous feeling in my stomach. Anyway me and the girls were backstage getting ready, we were all nervous but not as nervous as Leigh-anne, she hadbbeen pacing the room for the last 30 minutes "Babe you need to stay calm, I know your nervous but it's not good to stress yourself" she stops and looks at me "I know baby but this is a huge deal, we're about to tell thousands of people that not only are we gay but that we're dating each other" I sighed and wrapped my arms around her waist, she had a good point, this whole situation is overwhelming but we can't let that stop us, we all agreed that we would do this and stick by each other through it "It's going to be okay Lee-Lee, I'll be right there for you, we all will" she gives my a small smile and snuggles into the crook of my neck "We can do this love, I know we can" she nods and we both continue to get ready.

After awhile they inform us that she show is about to start and we hit the stage, the crowd was insane and everyone seemed to be having a good time. It was starting to get close to the end of the show and I was getting a little bit more nervous as every minute passed, we finished the last set and now it was time "How's everyone feeling tonight!" Jesy screamed to the crowd, they responded back with screams and cheers, god I love our fans "Well we're sad to inform everyone that this is our last day of the Get Weird tour, but you guys have been absolutely amazing, and we love all of you" Perrie says with a smile appearing on her face "But before we end this we have a special announcement, Jade take it away" she motions over towards me, here goes nothing "Well everyone we've been hiding something from you for awhile and we thought that on our last show that we would announce that-" I walk over and take Leigh's hand "This beautiful girl right here is my girlfriend" I smile and smash my lips against hers, the crowd screams and cheers and there are also some 'awws' in the mix, I pull away and smile and so does she "We've been dating for the last couple of months and we decided that since you guys are like our family we would let you know" I take Leigh-anne's hand "So is that a yes of approval from you guys?" Leigh asks laughing a bit "YESSS!!" everyone screams, we all laugh "Thank you everyone for your acceptance! We are little mix this has been an amazing tour and thank you for getting weird with us!!" We all smile and walk off the stage "Well that went better than I thought" I say laughing "Went way better actually" Leigh comments taking my hand, I smile and kiss her passionately, her tongue enters my mouth, we fight for dominance me being the Victor and we both pull away for air "Ugh someone get me the sick bucket" Perrie Jokes, we laugh and roll our eyes.

(Leigh-anne's POV)
Jade fucking Thirlwall just confessed our love on stage, I feel like I'm dreaming, this is legit everything I could have asked for, just to think that months ago I was stressed out about my feelings for the older Geordie, but now I feel like it's the least of my worries, I have her with me, and the girls as well, now all we have to do is worry about the media.

We were all packed up and now it was time to take the long flight back home, it felt good to be off tour. Don't get me wrong I love touring it's fun but I'm kind of excited to write some new music, as for now it's time for me to relax with my girls. After hours of being on a plane I was exhausted, I can never really sleep on the plane for some reason, it was easier this time with Jade next to me. The drive home was blur and the next thing I knew I was in bed with Jade next me, I could definitely get use to this feeling, going to sleep in her arms, or vice versa. My eyes became heavy and soon enough I fell into slumber.

_______________

~morning~
I woke up cold, I reached for Jade to get warmth but I felt nothing. I looked up to see she was gone, I sat up and saw a note on my desk next to the bed must be from Jade (No shit Sherlock) hush conscious! Anyways I pick it up and read over it:
Dear Leigh
I woke up early and decided go out and get breakfast for everyone, I wish I could see your beautiful face right now, I will be back soon my princess.
Love-Jade.
I smile at the words printed onto the paper, I get off the bed and head downstairs to see Jesy and Pez chilling in the kitchen "We're on the news already" I roll my eyes "Of course we are Jes we could do so much as sneeze and get into the media" they laugh and I look at one of the articles online "Oh look at this guys, 'Jade and Leigh-anne from Little Mix prank the crowd with announcing fake relationship" I close the article and pour some orange juice "Don't worry about it babe, they love to make up things, their probably just saying that because me and Jade did that Jerrie prank for a day" I cringed at the thought, I knew Jade and Perrie were kidding but it still made me extremely jealous to see them pretend to be together.

"Speaking of which where is Jade?" I ask sipping from my cup "She should be here in-"
"Guys I'm home!" I hear from the front door "Right now" Jesy says finishing her sentence, I chuckle and walk over to Jade "Hey baby, need help?" I take some of the bags and carry them back to the kitchen with the girls "I thought you said you were just getting breakfast baba" Perrie says laughing "I was but then I realized we don't have any food" she chuckles and starts unpacking the food "Guys I think you should see this" Jesy says, she has a worried look on her face "What's wrong Jes?" I ask walking over to her, she hands me the phone 'Leigh-anne Pinnock cheating already?' I scroll down to see pictures of me and Jordan Kissing, what the hell.

Looks like Leighade can't ever get a break XD hope you enjoyed! Peace!