Chapter 6: The Rock

(Jade's POV)
"Jeeeeedddd" Leigh Anne whined, saying my name in an accent, I laughed "Don't use my accent against me I already said no" she groaned and collapsed.

It had been 2 weeks since me and Sam ended and our encounter at the Mall and after saying 'leave me the fuck alone' or 'Don't ever talk to me again' so many fucking times he finally got the picture and left me alone.

Anyways, me and Leigh we're hanging out with the girls, and Leigh was whining cause she wanted a scary film "Leigh, I already told you I don't wanna see any scary shit" she groaned again, ugh this girl Is so stubborn "pwease jwadey" she said In a babyish voice and puppy dog eyes, dammit she knows what that does to me.

"Awww, fine Leigh, but only cause your so adorable and I can't resist when you do that face" she Blushes and squeals "yaayyyy, put the movie in Jes and give me my money" Jesy sighed and smacked her lips "How did you get her to say yes?" I glared at them playfully "You two bet on me?'

"We both bet on if Leigh could actually get you to say yes to watching a horror movie and I told her you never would" Jesy explained laughing "I used my secret power of cuteness!" She held her hands up in Victory, I giggled and threw a pillow at her "hush and get over here and snuggle meh" I say in a weird accent, she laughs and snuggles into my chest, I sigh in comfort and wrap my arms around her.

I don't know why but I feel so different with Leigh... I just always want her around me, and every time we touch my heart beats faster, and I feel a sudden urge to pull her closer to me..what is happening to me!?

I stroke her hair softly "you tired Leigh Leigh?" I whisper/speak, I feel her head nod against my chest, I smile and pull the duvet over us.

"Thought you wanted to see your horror movie?" I smirk, she giggles "yeah but I really just wanted to beat jesy, besides this couch and you is comfortable as fuck" I laugh and pull her closer.

"Leigh?" I say.

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

I feel her smile against my chest.

"I love you too Jadey" I grin and drift off into slumber.

~morning~

(Leigh Anne's POV)
My eyes slowly open as the light gleams through the blinds of a window near by, I look up to see Jade peacefully sleeping, my god she looked beautiful, she's been touchy lately, not that I mind, I love it if I'm being completely honest, I just wonder if it's a sign...oh what am I thinking? She just feels vulnerable after everything with Sam, she needs someone and that's me.

I'm surprised the she hasn't asked me about anything, I'm kinda glad tho, I'm not ready to say anything, maybe she'll never know...why did I have to fall so hard? I mean out of anyone, this beautiful girl is my...love, I want her..I need her, ugh the life of Leigh Anne.. So complicated.

I try to get up but I feel her grip on me tighten "stay love" I heard her croak, her morning voice was super hot "I gotta go pee Jadey" she groaned quietly "hurry back babe" I instantly blushed at her use of that name, she had called me babe before (ya know in a friendly way) but now that I've fallen for her it makes my heart jump in happiness (corny I know -.-) anywho, I went towards the bathroom and suddenly I felt strange.. My legs became Jelly, I kneeled down and winced at a sudden pain, Holy shit my head! Oh my god It feels like a constant pounding!

The pain was unbearable, I rush to the bathroom and grab the pain pills out of the cabinet so random for that to just happen "Leigh you okay? I heard groaning" I hear Perrie's voice "Yeah come on in pez" she walks and yawns "you alright?" She asks, I nod "I was walking towards the bathroom and my head just started pounding" I wince again as the pain isn't completely gone.

"Oh no Leigh, go rest okay? Jade's waiting for you anyway" I giggle a bit and head back to the living room, my head still pounding a bit, I might need to go to the Doctor, my head is killing me.

"Leigh you okay? What happened?" She immediately got up and rush to me "My head hurts so bad jadey-argh!!" I kneel down again in pain, "Jesy call an ambulance!" Jade yells.

"Oh my god jade I can't ... my head!" I fall down completely, she grabs me and we head to the door "They'll be here in 5 minutes!" 5 minutes!? I need it now, fuck I can't take this "Leigh look at me, I'm right Here I won't leave you" is the last I hear as my body finally stops fighting and I fade into darkness. Just..Darkness.

~hours later~

My eyes start to twitch, as I feel myself waking up, I can hear voices and machines and...Jade, I hear Jade "Why the hell can't you tell me!? What is wrong with her!" She sounds upset "mam please we have to wait for the Doctor!" Must be a nurse.

"Calm down Thirlwall" I manage to speak out "Hush Pinnock! Now will you tell me-...Wait oh my god Leigh Anne!!" She screams and hugs me so tight that it could probably break bones.

"Ugh, what happened jadey?" She pulled away "You passed out and I was worried sick" she doesn't let me go "Mrs.Pinnock?" I hear a man say, its my Doctor! "Doctor Adams! Long time so see" he smiles "Leigh Anne! So good to see you" He walks over "So what's the problem?" I ask, He takes my hand "Don't worry Leigh Anne you'll be fine, a small virus has formed In the corner of your brain, it was hitting a nerve which caused the intense pain, if you would have came later it would have been way harder to remove" Wait remove? I feel the top of my head..Oh my god I'm bald!! And I have stitches "You already removed it!? And oh my god why am I bald?" I felt my cheeks heat up as I look at Jade, holy shit I had been bald this whole time in front of her.

"Don't Worry Leigh Anne your hair will grow back naturally, we just had to cut it off due to the surgery, we had no time to consult anyone because it was growing rapidly" I nod, understanding "Where are pez and Jes?" I ask looking at Jade "They went to go eat they'll be back soon love" I lay down and Doctor Adams walks out, I let out a long exhausted sigh.

Jade walks over and takes my hand, I look over to her and smile "Thanks Jadey" I say before darkness takes over again.. A good darkness.

(Jade's POV)

I smile as she falls asleep, she looks so adorable, even bald she's beautiful... I'm starting to think I might have feelings for her..but I don't know, I can't make assumptions, even though I can't stand his fucking guts right now, I really loved Sam, so I can't jump into something after only two weeks besides I don't even know how I feel..or how Leigh Anne feels.

All I know is I'll do anything to protect her, she's my rock...always has been.