Introduction

It had been almost 1 month since the incident, the day Xreato... died. Luna and Destiny were getting along quite well I say, but the world had been quite harsh on them, after Xreato passed, Luna and Destiny had to hide their families in the White Dimension, the alternate universe that Destiny and Xreato explored during the reign of Jelous. Now, A-Ling was hungry for the blood of Luna and Destiny, after she'd taken over the universe, she created the ROTD, standing for Riddance Of The Duo, to get rid of Luna and Destiny. It wasn't long before the zodiac council had fallen, Sagittarius become head of the council in a heartbeat, Taurus, Capricorn, Leo and the other zodiacs becoming her slaves. Starshine's superiority was taken away from her after A-Ling imprisoned her in an electrical orb the size of a gumball. A-Ling kept imprisoned souls in an indestructible gumball machine.

Luna and Destiny had to get jobs in the Empire, because every citizen of it was to work no matter how young or old they were, not that people didn't enjoy it, some jobs were quite pleasant, but anyone who didn't go to work or teased A-Ling would get incinerated by her incinerator gun. Luna and Destiny got a job as restaurant owners and workers, they created a restaurant called Cafe AFROE, can you guess why? Well, Luna and Destiny had been secretly trying to rebel against A-Ling, AFROE standing for: Alliance For Revival Of Earth. Every member of the alliance was to meet at the cafe on Sunday at precisely 0:00, the time where the clock would reset itself, but they had only two members, Ayota and his talking hamster Sashimiru, or, Miru for short, and they barely attended the meetings.

The world was in shambles; not saying A-Ling was an bad person in whole, just that her systems of law and order were... very biased and well, trial was not something to look forward to.

Perhaps it was just that Luna and Destiny ran an empty cafe, 34.5 galaxies away from the Milky Way and Earth, their beloved home, or perhaps it was the dawning fact that Destiny was in fact, to blame, or even that A-Ling was right.

A-Ling was right, Destiny thought. Earth did go down. But why? A thought that she couldn't answer. She had admitted: her foolishness, but she still didn't see why Xreato teleported them 34.5 galaxies away, which is about 3456789000 trillion light years away, where they were only 678 light years away from A-ling's intergalactic police station.

A-Ling somehow, had taken over the whole world, galaxies and all. The whole universe, and universes, and that the whole world was ruled by some person. The White Dimension wasn't really far from Earth.

Luna and Destiny hid, following Destiny's manual from the CIA and MI6, how to disguise and go undercover, chapters 100-150.

This meant no powers. The only unsuspecting thing to keep, was if Destiny pretended to be an inventing gypsy, which she did, and Luna had to pretend to previously study the art of blacksmiths, and botany.

In the disguises, and fake diplomas and previous careers, Destiny and Luna needed new names. "I just wonder, what new name we would choose," Luna said.

In the end, Luna became Lee Irik, and I have no idea who Luna is anymore. Destiny (who?) is actually Dahlia Ofree, a gypsy who can make you random, probably lethal, potions. Lee Irik was a previous blacksmith, then took an interest in botany, and then started cookery. Dahlia was kinda useless in the kitchen, except for dessert making!