Phase 2

The location of where Andela was imprinted into Lee's mind she ran, ran and ran.  "HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE! " a guard's call echoed out.  Lee didn't turn to look back,  instead,  she kept running.  Suddenly, a deadly bullet almost grazed Lee. Lee couldn't run now and kept on dodging bullets.  She turned around boldly,  the guard was twice her height... He cocked the gun and aimed another deadly bullet at her, Lee grabbed her sword and deflected the shot,  the ear piercing sound of metal against metal rang out. The guard looked shocked but then armed himself again.  Lee couldn't kill him, she didn't have the heart to.  Instead,  she used her powers and broke the metal pistol,  then,  she grew thick vines and tied him up. Job done.

Lee turned and ran towards Andela's location. "Hey Lee!" shouted Andela from the far side of the corridor "Hey, " replied Lee. 

"I'll take it from here!" Andela hi-fived Lee then left. 

Andela checked that all the guards were still very busy. Aling should have done IQ tests for her guards because they abandoned their posts for pizza! 

"Andela? I'm at the front now. Can you clear a landing pad? I'm quite worried someone will see the car and uh, me." Dahlia said through the earring. "Okay! I think you can go to landing pad 12 in Building B, Block 14." Andela replied. "Got it!" Dahlia replied.

Soon, Dahlia and Andela met at the platform and began to work on the car. Saminah was busy trying to figure out an escape route.  Lee was breaking into the torture room.

"OPEN SESAME DOOR!" yelled Lee. The door was incredibly stubborn. After a number of methods, she said: "Please open!" and it opened. Lee mentally slapped herself. Inside she found the zodiacs lying on the floor in blood puddles. "Oh my..." she gasped. 

Without thinking, Lee ran towards the zodiacs. "Taurus! Leo! You guys okay?" she screamed in agony. A figure emerged from the shadows. Sagittarius, the killing machine stomped on the zodiacs without a care in the world. 

"Hi! Want a Starbucks? Or maybe a Coffee Bean? What do you like? Frappucino? Expresso? Or maybe the good old Caffe Latte?" asked Sagittarius.

"Uh...."

"Well," said Sagittarius said, smiling, "you'll be slurping it on your deathbed! Call it compliments from Aling." Sagittarius grinned wickedly.

Lee gulped. How would she defeat a being that can technically never die? Or could they die? They should, right? No... no, Zodiacs are immortal. Man, they're technically not even alive! They are supernatural beings. So... could Sagittarius be killed? Can you...

"I'VE GOT YOU NOW, PESKY DISEASE-SPREADING EVIL CORRUPT HORRIBLE NASTY SMELLING, AIR HEADED INSECT!!!" screeched Sagittarius as she threw a net made of silent rope, which basically silenced your powers(**RED QUEEN**COUGH*CHOKE**) which Aling paid a sum of money with more zeros than a recurring decimal after reading Red Queen.

"WHAT?" Lee said, as the net fell on her. "Hey... did you call me a peanut who divorced her evil, corrupt politician husband who smells like nasty stale air?! And why is there a hideously HOT PINK net on me?"

Sagittarius glared. "It's fuchsia!"

Lee grabbed a dagger and slashed at the net. "Oh wait, I should use metal, not plastic! Silly me," Lee swapped knives and cut the net. "WHAT?!" Sagittarius exclaimed "DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY MY MASTER PAID FOR THIS ONE NET?!" Lee shrugged "No...?".

Sagittarius growled.

"Well... Aling  should have an unlimited amount of money, since she's super rich right? Are you saying Aling is poor?" Lee replied, evenly roasting Sagittarius.  Sagittarius stared at her, mouth agape. Did she roast me? Sagittarius thought.  "Well Lee, at least she has SOME money!" she snapped. Lee was very offended. Of course she had money! She gave it to Dahlia, who kept it. Right?

"I may have no money, but at least I have a life!" Lee retaliated.

"LOOK WHO'S TALKING!"

"YOU ARE!"

"Well... uh... AT LEAST I CAN LOOK IN A MIRROR WITHOUT IT CRACKING!"

"Why? Is your reflection your only friend? Oh wait, YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!"

 Sagittarius stopped. "I WILL KILL YOU, YOU OFFENDING, EVIL, TWITTY, MIDGETTY,  BUBONIC PLAGUE CARRYING FLEA!"

"WHATEVER! NOW LET'S DANCE!" Lee said "WHEN I MEAN DANCE, I MEAN TRY TO KILL -"

"WAIT, WAIT! I HAVE THE PERFECT MUSIC!" screams Sagittarius.

-Barbie the Island Princess plays in the background-

"NOW LET'S DANCE!"

Lee gulped. Sagittarius began a full-on ballet dance, with pirouettes, degages, pas de boures, pas-de-chats and entrechats. Lee cocked her head slightly. Why was Sagittarius dancing? Lee looked at the ballet dancing Sagittarius and looked to her left. She saw the trembling Cancer in the corner. Lee gasped and tip-toed towards Cancer. "Come on Cancer, let's go." Lee whispered, Cancer nodded. "Where's the others?" Lee said softly "They- they teleported to the room opposite us." sobbed Cancer.

Lee and Cancer tip-toed out of the room with dancing Sagittarius oblivious to the fact the two were escaping. "So, down this hall right?" Lee asked and Cancer violently shook their head up and down. 

"HOLY COW! This hall is pretty long," Cancer complained. "Sometimes I just wish I had teleporting powers like Xreato," Lee mumbled. "Welp! Better hurry before Sagittarius realizes we're gone!" 

Lee shape shifts into a cheetah and Cancer changes into a crab while hopping onto Lee's back. "LET'S..." Lee positioned herself in a running form. "GOOOOOOooOoOOooooo!" She races down the hallway, stopping just before they hit the door on the other side of the hall.

"All right! Time to go save the others!" Lee and Cancer shout in unison. Cancer changed back into a human and typed the code with her two-fingered hand. BEEP. The metal door flew upwards into somewhere and Lee gasped, the beaten bodies of the Zodiac Council lay astrewn over the floor of the chamber. Taurus groaned loudly and his eyes fluttered open, "Luna? Oh my gosh! Guys, guys, wake up!" shouted Taurus. Slowly, the members of the Zodiac Council got to their feet. Leo stretched his paws. "Whew! Lets get out of here!" sighed Capricorn gladly.

All at once, the members of the Zodiac Council turned into little balls of energy, each one flew towards Lee and became an imprint on her body. A bull on her collar bone, a sea goat on her wrist and many more coated her body. Lee a ran towards the nearest corner and started shadow-walking.

Suddenly, an alarm went off and Lee jumped. "ALERT ALL ZODIACS HAVE ESCAPED THE CHAMBER! I REPEAT, ALL ZODIACS HAVE ESCAPED THE CHAMBER!" a speaker said.

Lee pressed the button on her earring "Guys, we gotta go, now."