Explanation

The doors to the investigation room opened. There were bright flashes of light as Leo, Taurus and Capricorn walked. Aling sat on her "smaller" thrones in the room. Sagittarius kicked them onto the chairs. As soon as they landed, metal cuffs trapped them, making them unable to escape. Aling started shouting. "One wrong move, and you'll all be ashes."

Leo and Capricorn gulped. Taurus was too busy looking at the cuffs and how to escape. "One of you better start talking," demanded Aling. She lifted her hand holding a remote, the other with a taser. "According to my MACHINE, you guys talked to Destiny and Luna. I demand to know where they are." Capricorn glared at Leo and Taurus.

"Well, they didn't tell us where they were," said Leo, sweat dripping down his face.

"TO THE TORTURE ROOM YOU GO," screamed Aling, pointing at the door. Sag walked towards Leo. "You'll be with your friends soon, isn't that nice?" Sagittarius flashed an evil smile at Leo.
Just then, the doorbell rang. Aling sighed.

"Sag, go answer the door." Sagittarius bowed down and left the room. It did not take long for him to return. "The people of the city has come to give you their blessings," Sag said.

Meanwhile, outside the door...

"This is the worst plan ever!" complained Andela. "Aling would just say that she doesn't need it!" The other girls sighed.

"Honestly Andela, you're always complaining," moaned Saminah. "Besides, we're trying to pretend that we're big fans of her and see if she actually falls for it."

"Of course she wouldn't! I'm not good at acting anyway, so if she doesn't come out in a minute-"

The door slammed opened. Aling stood at the front entrance proudly. "My loyal subjects, I am please that you are on my side to destroy those three girls. Well, there's only two now, but that doesn't matter. Come inside! I must treat you all to something." Aling ordered Sagittarius to push them inside the dining hall. The doors behind them closed silently. "Now..." Aling murmured.

"Since I've invited you all in, HURRY UP AND HELP ME WITH MY PLANS," Aling's expression changed. A few of her servants carried a pot. Another few carried cutlery, bringing them to a table in the middle of the dining hall. "Well, take a seat. This is to welcome you all to our elite team. Now eat; you know that I don't have all day. I'm a very busy person."  Sagittarius looked at the girls suspiciously, then whispered something into Aling's ears. She motioned Sag to stay quiet. After a while, Aling grew impatient and clicked her fingers. Sagittarius came forth, throwing the girls into a dark room.

The disguise disappeared. "No! Our magic!" cried Dahlia. Aling looked disgusted. Without a single word, Aling and Sagittarius turned their backs towards them and walked away, closing the big metal door behind them. Lee ran and turned the doorknob. "She locked us in here," she sighed.

"Too bad we were found out," shrugged Andela.

"Yeah," agreed Saminah. "It didn't take her long to figure it out."

"Actually, if it hadn't been for Sag, she wouldn't know," Dahlia explained.

For the next few hours, Andela and Saminah were complaining about how badly they failed. Lee was busy trying to contact Taurus, and Dahlia was deep in thought.

Taurus....

...

Taurus....

......

Taurus....

What?

This is Lee, how's everything going on your side?