Phase 1

Lee drew back, a really skeptical and shocked expression played across her face. "Okay. You believe this will work?"

Dahlia smiled and nodded. "Saminah and Andela! Come here quick." The two of them abandoned their job of watching out. Lee frowned, confused. "So, what's this about?" she asked, also for Saminah and Andela.

"Well, since all of us are here, might as well use all of us. Now, I still have the gadgets I made that you guys refused to use. This is a phased mission. We'll have a distraction, a rescuer, a getaway, and the over viewer. So this is how it'll roll. Andela, you'll be our distraction. You wear my unsuspecting earrings. Actually, everyone will. I upgraded these a bit. They are controlled mentally." Dahlia handed the earrings out.

"I don't have a piercing," Saminah said. "They're clip-on earrings,"Lee replied, who had already figured it out. Andela and Saminah clipped them on.

"And they can project images into your mind," continued Dahlia. "So you mentally take a photo- Andela... I don't want to see photos of your cats..- *mumbles from Lee and Saminah who are stopping Andela* and send it to us. As i was explaining, Andela will go out and figure out where the torture room is. Send the location to me. Then, your task is to keep away Aling, the guards, and Sagittarius. I'll go next and get a map of the area. Lee, you need to rescue the zodiacs. I'll send you the location and map. Saminah is the getaway. Andela will clear a landing area, hopefully of which I'll find, and lead Aling there. Then Aling has to blast us with her gun and POOF we're in the spirit realm." Dahlia finished.

"What exactly do we do in the spirit realm?" Andela asked. "I guess we rescue Xreato.. but Dahlia we can't "breathe" in the realm, can we?" Saminah replied.

"Oh yeah..." Dahlia said. "I know!" Lee said.

"What?" the three replied.

"We could walk out Aling's front door and take our electric car which we brought," Lee answered sarcastically. "OH YEAH!" Andela and Saminah said. "Okay. But then you'll need to stall so I can make it work on plasma, dark matter and fire. Electric cars like ours are battery powered. They'll need to charge. As long as I have time, it'll work. But the Zodiacs have to take a different form." Dahlia replied.

Lee looked at Andela. "Can you stall?" she asked. Andela nodded. "I can try. How long do you need?" Dahlia looked at her watch. "Half an hour at the minimum. I'll tell you guys when I'm done, and will send you a virtual map."

The team nodded. "You guys ready?" Lee asked. Everyone nodded. "Sag is coming soon. We'll need to hurry. Wait let me set up the dummies!" Dahlia warned. She turned around to set up.

Saminah stared at the metal cage. "How exactly do we get out? I think it's metal.." Lee perked up. "It's not metal. I can't control it. But I could bend it a bit... " Lee began growing thick vines that pulled the door apart. Then, the vines disappeared. "WAIT!" Dahlia called.

"What?" the three said in unison. Dahlia threw them some tech stuff. "Use it to disable security, Andela. Lee's will show her how to break stuff. And Saminah, yours will help us find our car, and if it's broken, restore it. You'll need it. Okay, Andela... good luck."

"Good luck Andela!" Lee said. Saminah gave Andela a quick hug. "Go distract those guards and Aling, GURL!" Andela chuckled.

And then she was on her way.

Lee put the door back *sorta* and they recieved a message.

A:HEY GUYS WANNA SEE PHOTOS OF MY CATS?!?!

L&S: NO, COME ON ANDELA YOU GOT A JOB TO DO!

D: SEND ME YOUR CURRENT LOCATION.

A: loc.ation.56.78.90.tchtment

D: okay, i'll be on my way! i think i can map it now.

S: Good luck!

L: Tell me when and where to go.

And Dahlia left.

******************

Andela ran around the halls and many corridors of Aling's castle. She didn't see any guards, until she ran right into one. Uh oh.

"HEY YOU!" the guard shouted. Uh oh. Angie ran for her life, which, she couldn't really do as she could only win the 60m sprint.

About 1.23 seconds later, she bumped into another guard. "Ehhhhhhh.....bye!" Andela said, and dashed around the corner.

3 minutes later, she had 30 guards chasing her, then she bumped into Aling's troops, lucky that the 30 other guards were (slightly) overweight and were panting 10 meters behind her. "Uhhhh, hey I'm the pizza delivery girl! Did you order any pizza?" Andela chirped. At least I'm distracting them!

The troops all nodded. "Yeah we did." Andela's mouth dropped.

A: I NEED 100 BOXES OF PIzzA!! NOW!!!!

D: What? I'm mapping, ask Lee.

A: HELP I NEED PIZZA NOW!

L: WHY?

A: TO DISTRACT THE GUARDS WHY ARE WE YELLING?

L: ask saminah

S: Wait what?

A: OMG, thanks Saminah! Just order 100 boxes of pepperoni pizza to be delivered to the super chic Castle of Ailing. On your tab. Thanks!

S:NOOOOOOO!

**CALLING PIZZAZ PLALACE**

S: Hello?

PP: Please hold while we connect you to our free store.

*AD PLAYS* Pizzaz palace, the one and only! Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!Buy a regular pizza for 4 LINGS!

S: AH MAH GAWD

PP: Hello and welcome to Pizzaz Palace!

S: *rage mode* I WANT 750 BOXES OF YOUR BEST PEPPERONI PIZZA TO BE DELIVERED TO ALINGS CASTLE THROUGH THE BACK DOOR-

*Pizzaz Pizza arrives at backdoor*

*Andela sends telepathic message to Saminah saying "thanks but who paid"

S: *does not reply*

Andela leads guards to the back door. The pizza guy stood there, irritated of waiting. "That'll cost you 3000 Lings." the guy said as the guards and security went crazy over the pizza. "Yeah... about that.." Andela begins. The guy frowns. Andela's lightbulb went off. "Charge it to Aling the Supreme's account."

Ten minutes later, nearly all the guards in the building were in the main hall feasting their hearts out on pizza. Hopefully Aling wouldn't mind being charged a few thousand dollars worth of pizza as well as a million dollar tip. Meanwhile, Andela snuck out of the hall of guards and ran the other direction. Luckily there were a few signs in the building, so she had no trouble locating the torture chamber. "Guys! I found the torture chamber, time for you to roll Lu-Lee! " Andela whispered into her earring "ALRIGHT! " Lee replied excitedly. "Go Lee! Send me your location Andela! You got it Lee? Good, now go! " said Dahlia. Phase two was about to commence.