Hello, Is that you?

Lee dragged herself to Dahlia's shack/tent place. When she opened the door, Dahlia was holding a ruby.

"WHAT!" Lee screamed. "How did you get that ruby?" Dahlia grinned. She handed Lee a box. "This is the D Miner. It uses a bunch of chemicals and gives you a hunk of a certain stone. However, it only does diamond, ruby, sapphires, amethysts, and emeralds." Dahlia said proudly.

"Hey but how'd you know I needed..."

"SHHHHHH" Dahlia said, silencing Lee. They both saw a glowing snowflake. Dahlia grabbed it and pulled Lee into the shed.

"What-" Lee said. Suddenly, the snowflake burst and there was a thumbdrive. Dahlia plugged it into her laptop. "Dahlia-what's going on?!" Lee asked. "Wait...and see"

A file popped up. Inside it was an image of a star. "Okay Lee. Put your hand in and get the star." Dahlia said. "WHAT? You can't put your hand through the screen," Lee said, defiantly. Dahlia rolled her eyes. "JUST. DO. IT!"

Dahlia held the screen as Lee's hand slid through and into the laptop's world, grabbed the star and pulled it out. "Whoa.." she said. The star enlarged, and a piece of paper appeared as the star faded away.

"It's..." Dahlia said. "A letter?" finished Lee.

IT READ:

Dear L & E & D,

This is an urgent message. I am trapped in Aling's mansion/castle/home, which is more secure than the pentagon!

I have many things to tell you, I regret not telling you earlier. You will receive power upgrades, essential if you want to beat Aling. I understand your morale was weakened, but you can't defeat Aling without Xreato. You could try, but it would be difficult. For Aling too, will receive a boost.

It is my fault, that I possessed you, Destiny, to force you to let go of Aling, but... I needed her for an errand.

Xreato is not gone! I fear Aling will end it for sure. Xreato's soul is in another realm, but her memory and power, I fear, have faded. You must revive her with both rainbow and dark powers and friendship. But her soul is no good without her body, which Aling has cleverly kept in a pickle jar.

I cannot help. Not now. You need to call someone for help, but do not leave anything empty. I know you have a cafe. Leave that empty and she'll find out! Luna call your allies. Run your business until you can survive without the cafe.

Only embark on your journey once the tides have turned, when you feel the boosts. You will require help from the zodiacs. They have been enslaved, and the council has fallen. You will find a way to reach them without entering the fortress of Aling.

Be careful!

~Starshine

As soon as they had finished reading, the paper crumbled and disappeared. Dahlia looked at Lee.

"Call Ayota. I'll try Sammy and Angie. Maybe they need jobs," Dahlia said. Lee nodded. "If Sammy and Angie are alive, you mean." Dahlia nodded back. "Yes. If... they're OK,"

"Wait" Lee said. Dahlia stopped. "Yes, what?" she replied. Lee looked unsure. "How'd you know I needed a ruby?" Dahlia shrugged. "You told me. Now let's make those calls."

Lee was confused as she had spent the time in her shack, hardly speaking to Dahlia. She shook her head, and grabbed her phone, dialing Ayota.

Lee: Hello?

Phone: You have reached the mailbox number of ^*&^&E$^$$^%^ . Please leave a message after the beep.To retry call, press 1. To end call, press 2. To increase the message length, press 3. To....