Aling's Secrets

"Guys.. we gotta think rationally... Dahlia didn't do a disappearing act. She was BLASTED!" Lee argued. 

Sat at their round table, the three tried to deduce what just happened. "Maybe she was vaporized?" suggested Andela. Lee sucked in a breath. Again, another dead. But she said she knew what she was doing. "She must've had some sort of plan," Lee countered. Saminah was quiet. "What if.. she's in cahoots with Aling? Is that why Aling keeps coming?" Saminah suggested. Lee hadn't considered this. For so long.. she'd trusted Dahlia, as with Xreato. She refused to believe it. 

"No. That's not it," Lee said. Being a Taurus, she was stubborn. But Saminah didn't agree. "Look. You can't be like that. We all know Dahlia. It hurts all of us to think we've been betrayed. We have to have an open mind. It could really be one of the options." Saminah said, gently. 

Lee sighed, hurt. By the look on their faces, they were too. Worried as well. "Well.." Andela began. "This sad thing is giving me an appetite. Anyone up for fast food?" They all grinned. 

"Well, one burger wouldn't hurt.."

______________________________________________________________________________

Dahlia opened her eyes, to see the universe. Galaxies, widespread, scattered everywhere. She saw black holes, and the Zodiac Constellations, including Ophiuchus, which was pretty much not accounted for, the serpent-one, if she recalled correctly. There was a warmth in Dahlia's hand. She opened it to see a stone, with the Cancer zodiac engraved in it. She traced the crab and an exact replica of the space around her was projected. 

Wow, Dahlia thought. This is advanced. Who made this? 

Dahlia "swam" about, wondering how the space could be filled with oxygen, as she was breathing freely. Suddenly, her psychic came back on. Ghost-like representatives filled every planet, in every galaxy. Aling seemed pretty harmless. Her mind pulled her to the Milky Way. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she drifted towards Earth. Her head filled with the grieving of tramps, to the laughter of children. She couldn't swim any closer, and projected her mind closer. She connected to one person. This was a child from Asia, who was in school, then to a scientist at Casey Station, to someone in Spain, to Africa, to India, to America, to Brazil, and on and on and on. 

She drifted away, and moved towards the constellations. Suddenly, Ophiuchus, the 13th Constellation, joined the cycle. This was always there... but now, how'd people suddenly decide "Let's let this Ophiuchus sign join". Some have, but since NASA discovered it, it didn't have much impact. 

"Hello? Where am I?" Dahlia called out. No answer. She sighed. When the 13th Sign was added, it changed some things. She was now a cancer, Lee was still Taurus, Saminah would move to Leo, Andela would have no change.. but that would mean Xreato and Aling were both Sagittarius. Interesting. Although Dahlia liked Leo, she really never fit that "attracting attention type". She hated praise, anyway. 

She moved on and went to this galaxy. It was huge. At its centre, was a black hole. She swam closer. Among the souls she saw, she saw the Zodiacs. She called on Leo. And couldn't. After trying all other 9 zodiacs, she went to Cancer. 

Hello? 

Hello? who's this? 

It's Destiny.. Well, my new fake name is Dahlia. 

Destiny? why're you calling on me? Call on Leo.

That's just it. I can't. Plus, is Ophiuchus with you? 

No. People rejected him, so he sorta disappeared. 

Just great. 

Why?