Chapter 1

~Before you read, the beginning of this is a little flashback I know it's sucks a little but I think it gets better. Continue ^.^ ~

"Yeah I do miss those first school days, we had some fun times we were all young. Now we're gonna be in 12th !" I said reminiscing about old times.

"Definitely, I remember the first day we all met" Alice said.

"Ahhhh good times" zayn said stretching his feet across my couch.

~Quick Flashback~

*Jade's P.O.V*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Great it's the first day of school. How lucky am I?" I said to myself sarcastically.

It's the first day of school and I know absolutely nobody. I really hope people will talk to me first. If not then i will have zero friends. Yippee!

*Alice's P.O.V*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Oh god..." I said to myself nervously.

What am I gonna do?! I am so nervous to go to a school where I know no one! Oh god I need to throw up. Ok Alice deep breaths. Why the hell am I talking to myself?! I've gone crazy. SHIT !

*Zayn's P.O.V*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"FIVE MORE MINUTES!" I said to myself grumpily.

Why do I need to wake up this early anyways?! it's not like... oh yeah that's right, my hair. I got up and into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and made sure my hair was perfect. It took me about half an hour to get it just right. I threw on black skinnies, a black tee shirt, my varsity jacket and black sneakers. I didn't even pay mind to what sneakers, they all look good anyways.

*

I don't really feel like going to school. The only reason I'm going to this new school is because my old one doesn't want me there anymore. They said I've gotten suspended to many times for fighting. Well... new year, new school.

Let's see what happens.

*school time Jades P.O.V*

I looked at my schedule one last time to make sure I had the right room. I have biology first and I can tell just looking in the door that the teacher is such a bitch. I went in and took the only empty seat next to some girl. She's really pretty and seems nice.

"EXCUSE ME MISS ! WHY ARE YOU LATE?!" the teacher yelled at me.

Deep breath...deep breath.

"I'm late because I couldn't find the classroom."

"How hard is it to find a classroom?! not hard at all... now why don't you stand up and introduce yourself"

*sigh* "My name is jade Marie, I'm 16 years old and this is my 10th grade year"

"Have a seat miss jade. I expect you to be on time from now on. Now, I want everyone to get to know the person next to you. These will be your assigned seats."

"Uh... Hi. What's your name?" I asked the girl shyly.

"My names Alice. I'm 16 as well" she gave me a shy smile.

"Your really pretty"

"Thanks you are too"

"What lunch do you have?"

"Fourth. You?"

"Same ! you wanna sit together?"

"Yes!"