Chapter 7

*

Its been about two weeks. We were supposed to leave already but we've been having so much fun we decided to stay maybe one or two weeks more.

*

I woke up and brushed my teeth. I went into the kitchen and Liam was sitting at a stool.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey. What you doing up so early?"

"Couldn't sleep well. You?"

"Same."

I went to go make some coffee until a hand stopped me.

"Why don't we just go out for coffee? There is a cafe downstairs. My treat."

"Do you see the way I look?" I giggled.

"You look fine. Im in pajamas too." he chuckled.

"Fine. Should I leave them a note?"

"Nah they'll be alright."

"Ok let's go then." I giggled.

"Ladies first" he winked.

I blushed walking out the door. We walked inside with all eyes on us.

"PAJAMA POWER!" I yelled causing both Liam and I to burst into laughter.

"Pajama power?" Liam asked sitting at a table.

"Yes I don't know about you but my pajamas have powers"

"I think mines are powerless"

"Because you are a LOSER!!"

"I am not !"

"You totally are"

"Not!!"

"I think... yes."

"May I take your order?" a waitress asked batting her eyes at Liam, her tone was all flirty. She didn't even look my damn way. Since when do cafes have waitresses anyways?!

"Ahem give me a medium caramel ice coffee light and sweet, oh and a red velvet donut." I said rolling my eyes at her. She glared at me and I smirked rolling my eyes once again. How about you Liam?"

"Oh umm.. I'll have the same"

"Ok make that two. Goodbye." I said kinda rudely to the waitress.

"Someone is a little snappy" Liam joked.

"I am not snappy ok?! she just seem cocky."

"Ahem ok" he tried to hold back his smile and laughter.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes.

He started hysterically laughing. I gave him the death glare.

"No really jade. Why did you snap on her?"

"Because... did you see the way she came up to us? batting her eyes COMPLETELY IGNORING THE FACT THAT IM HERE AND WANTED TO ORDER AS WELL!"

"Pshhh jealous much?"

" Jealous?! I was NOT jealous!"

"Yeah sure you weren't. I'll play along" he winked.

"OMG STOP! Jealous of what?!"

"The fact that I'm so hot, and how she didn't notice you, and the fact she flirted with me."

"Ok no. I'm not jealous of your so called hotness, she was hideous anyways. And I'm not jealous cause she flirted. Why would I be?"

"You tell me" he smirked

I didn't talk I just looked down. The truth is that I like Liam. We had been spending a lot of time recently and when I'm with him I forget about the pain and sadness. I forget about how zayn hurt me.

"You know what I think?" he said.

"What?"

"I think you like me" he smiled and I immediately blushed looking down. "And I think I like you too" he smiled even wider.

I couldn't help but smile back. "You think?"

"No as a matter of fact I KNOW you like me and I like you."

He looked into my eyes and leaned in. I did the same. Our lips met and I felt butterflies flying around in my stomach. The kiss was perfect until that stupid waitress interrupted us.

"Here is your order" she put the coffees on the table and threw the little bag that the donuts were in. "You guys should go do that in a room have respect for people!"

I stood right in front of her crossing my arms on my chest. "Bitch you're just mad because you can't have him. It's not my fault you look like a mole rat." I rolled my eyes. "Now if you keep being rude to us I'm gonna have to beat your ass. Got that?!" I poked her chest.

"Ugh" she stomped away.

I turned to see Liam dying of laughter. I laughed too. we sat down, drank our coffees and ate our donuts, and just talked. It was nice.

"We should go back up" Liam said.

"Yeah we should" I agreed standing up. I started to walk.

"Hey you're forgetting something" I turned and seen him holding out his hand. I gladly took it.

We got back up but no one was there. They probably went out to the beach. Me and Liam put on a movie and cuddled up on the couch. I dozed off.

AN

I know this is a short chapter I just wanted to update since I haven't in a while. Please please please vote! Let me know what you think please. Next chapter should be up shortly.

Bye lovelies