chapter 9

Weeks had passed, school was alright. Me, harry, niall, and louis grew extremely close. Zayn and alice were still same old them. Except zayn lately has been flirting with her right in my face. Ass wipe.

I was lost in thought, not hearing a word the teacher was saying. My phone lit up and it was liam.

Him~ Hello beautiful xx sorry i haven't messaged you in a while. Im so busy with my senior project. I miss you, so much. Hope you enjoy your day love..

Me~ Thats ok love. Ive been quite busy myself. I miss you more ! Gosh ! Good luck with your project love. Enjoy your day as well xx

Things were a little bit better. It still hurts. But these cute random texts liam sends makes things alright. And random calls. I guess i can say im doing alright.

*later on*

I got home actually in a great mood. Today was a great day. I was supposed to be staying over Alice's house today so i packed some clothes and headed straight there.

~

"Alice whats wrong?!" i asked. She was crying.

"Take my phone and read what zayn said"

The text said:

Alice why dont you love me?! Will you ever even give me that time of day?! Would you even care if i ended it all?! I'll give you a minute to answer if not I'll take these pills. You'll never have to deal with me again.

~

I looked up at her. Already regretting these words i was about to say.

"Alice you know what he wants. Just go out with him. Thats the only thing that will make him happy."

"What? No i cant do that to you. You're my best friend. I cant hurt you. Things will change between us. And i love you too much"

"I'd rather keep him in my life. I dont want to lose him."

She answered him. But we still argued about her dating him. It already hurt like hell, just the thought. But i cant lose him.

As soon as she told me that they officially date. Everything went black. I felt like someone punched a hole in my chest. Like my heart had been freshly ripped out.

"Hes better now?" i asked quietly.

"Well uh...i mean.. sure." Alice said. I can tell she felt horrible.

"I uhh i have to go home"

"Please don't go"

"No. You dont understand. I have too go just give me some time."

I drove and drove. Feeling numbness all over my body. I didnt want to think of anything. I wish i died. Things weren't that bad, but now they are a whole lot worse then before. What did i do so wrong to deserve this?!

**

I parked on the side of the road clutching my chest.

Me~ Do me a favor, pretend like i dont already know. I want him to tell me himself.

Alice~ I told him already. He said hes stopping by tomorrow. Listen, i am so sorry.

I didnt reply. I just sat there, not wanting to cry. I was there for about two hours before i drove back home. Luckily my parents were spending the night at a hotel. I never knew something could hurt so bad.

**

When i woke up i hardly remembered getting home. I cried and cried myself to sleep. I heard a knock on the door. Ughhhhh nooo. I dont want to see him.

"Yes?" i said as calmly as possible.

"Listen i need to tell you something"

"Uhhh come in"

We sat down he looked nervous and guilty.

"Well you should know that... me and Alice started dating yesterday"

OUCHHH THAT HURT SO MUCH MORE HEARING HIM SAY IT! GOD WHY ME?!! NO NO NO !! I put a hand up to my chest and looked down. I felt like if i let go I'd fall apart.

"Jade?" he asked worried.

I tried to speak but nothing came out. I stood there.. Trying to say something. Without breaking down. I stood up and walked to the window.

"Look.. uhhh..." I started. My voice craked a bit. "Just go" I managed to say.

"Jade please im sorry, I can't help it, If i had a way to make it better i would it's .. "

"GO" I said a little bit louder. "Please i need to be... A.. Alone"

"I love you jade. You're my bes.."

"Don't"

He walked out the door gently closing it. I dropped to my knees,.Crying .. IM SICK OF CRYING OF BEING SAD. WHY ME?! WHY?!!!

Zayn P.O.V

I stood outside jade's door, hearing her cry was the worst feeling ever. What have i done to her?! I love her too. Just not in the same way, or at least I wasn't sure because I was in love with Alice and had been for the longest time.

I walked to Alice's house. I told her what happened.

"She's never going to talk to us again" Alice said.

"She'll come around." I said sadly. Trying to believe my own words.

**

The whole weekend passed and i still havent heard from jade. I hope she talks to us in school today.

Jade P.O.V

When i got in class i sat all the way in the back away from those two. They looked back at me telling me to go up there.

"No" i mouthed and shook my head.

They came back there, And i put my head down.

"Jade, talk to us !" Alice said.

"Jade Marie come to the main office, Jade Marie please come to the main office." the principle said on the loud speaker.

I walked away not even looking at them. What tf did i do ?!

"There is a new student and i want you to show him around the school. He has most of your classes"

"Ok" i smiled.

"Come, he's in my office."

The boy turned around and in that moment i thought my heart was about to jump out my chest. I smiled brightly throwing my arms around him.

AN

I haven't uploaded in a while but that will change !! Omg who is the new student?! Maybe a childhood friend.. Or someone else.. I will be uploading pretty soon. VOTE AND COMMENT. FOLLOW ME !! Btw a lot of this stuff actually happened. Except not with Zayn (lol) but with someone completely normal boy. And there was no liam to save the person this happened to.. I just wanted to make it clear that i wasnt using that whole killing himself just for entertainment purposes i dont play with that stuff. Somethings are made up like the parents being out of town and a lot of other things but for the most part the story line between Jade, Zayn and Alice is real.