Chapter 5

"FLORIDA!!" Zayn yelled excitedly.

"WOOHOO" The others cheered in chorus.

"Ok when we get in the hotel let me do the talking. My parents are friends with the owners" I smiled brightly. "got it?"

"Course" Niall said and smiled his beautiful smile. The others nodded.

*

"So" I said walking up to the others. "We are staying for free, as long as we'd like."

"Woo!" They cheered.

"But we have to follow the hotels rules" I rolled my eyes. "I don't do rules" I smirked. "Thats why were going take a dip in the pool past 12:00 Am"

Zayn stood up walking closer to me. We were face to face.

"Since when did you become such a bad ass?" he smirked. Almost swore he was being flirty.

"I've always been one big boy" I said seductively and winked biting my lip. "Get used to it" I Ran a hand up and down his abs. I looked up at him and giggled biting my lip one last time. Then I walked away and I heard the others following behind.

*Zayn P.O.V*

"What was that about?" I thought to myself as I watched jade walk away.

This is definitely a side of her I never seen. Yes she's flirted with me before and i have flirted with her but it was sorta just in a more playful way. We always play like that thats just how we are. Never seductively. Or maybe she wasn't being seductive, maybe it's just me. Kinda liked it. Whatever. I turned to see the others with weird looks on there faces. Harry especially. We all followed behind her.

*Jade P.O.V*

I stood outside the hotel suite.

"Ok, there's two rooms in there. Two beds in each room. We need to figure out who's with who."

"Well I'm not sure." Zayn said.

"Liam's new here he should be in a room with you. I don't want him feeling uncomfortable" I looked at Liam and smiled.

"Ok how about me, you, Alice and Liam in one room. And Harry, Aimee, Niall, and Louis in the other?"

"That could work. Everyone fine with that?" They all nodded.

*

I was on the balcony looking at the sky thinking. Liam is downstairs getting coffee. Alice is in the shower, and Zayn is sitting on the bed inside.

I heard the balcony door open and a familiar sent come towards me.

"Hey" Zayn said.

"Hi" I said looking up into his sparkling eyes. He smiled his amazingly beautiful smile. My heart was beating so loud I can hear it. Ill be surprised if he can't.

"You alright? you've been out here a while.

"Yeah yeah, just thinking"

"About what?"

I stared into his eyes. The truth is I was thinking about him. But of course I can't tell him that. I looked down at his perfectly sculpted lips. They are just so beautiful along with the rest of his face. I looked at the rest of his features, then back to his lips. I turned my head. I just want to kiss him so badly. Hug him and never let him go. Just to know what the feeling of him being mines feels like. But that can't happen. Tears threatened to spill as I thought of him being in love with her.

"Nothing important" I finally responded my voice cracking.

"Hey look at me love"

I looked up and the tears fell endlessly. Why does it have to hurt so bad? I'm absolutely broken.