Chapter 4

"J- Jai what are y-you doing here?"

"I ah live... Here... Now"

He lives here. He Freaking lives here! Ok so let me explain. Me and Jai dated but could only see each other once In a while. I lived here in Connecticut and he lived in California. We met because me and my parents Took a vacation down to Cali 4 years ago. Me and him dated for 2 years. My 8th and 9th grade year of school. It was hard because of the distance and school. We seen each other on weekends And yeah the summers we seen each other a couple times but we couldn't come back and forth so much, and he helps his dad with work. So it just didn't work out. Anyways he moved on pretty fast, he had a new girl a week after the break up. Whatever I'm over him, but I'm still annoyed because he seemed like he never really cared. I waisted all that time into a relationship, a stupid one at that. You know what? I'm just gonna let all of that go. But should we try to be friends?

"I should go" I got up grabbed my book and towel and I turned to face him. I gave him a bright smile and Hugged him. "It's nice to see you after so long, see you around"

I started to walk away but I felt him grab my wrist. I turned back to face him again.

"Can we be friends? I just want to start over. Act like nothing ever happened, And just be friends. Please?"

"Yes we can" I wasn't sure of this decision but I'll give this a try.

He gave me his number and I headed off. Well that was awkward.

*

This whole morning I've been feeling like I've been forgetting something. What's today? Friday! Niall!

I drove to his job excitedly. if I would've took any longer I would've been late. Today I get to hear him SING!! YAY!! I got there just in time. As I pulled up out front of his job, he was walking out. I beeped the horn at him and he smiled. He got in and I was jumping up and down in my seat.

"I'm so exited Ni! I get to here you sing!"

"I am too! I bet you'll sound beautiful!" he half yelled and I blushed at his words.

"Erm thanks, but I know you'll sound better."

"Nah, so where are we gonna go?"

"Umm I'm not sure. How about my house? is that fine?"

"Course, but will your parents be ok with that?"

"They're gone for the summer, plus they can't tell me not to have company." I smiled at him and we fell into a comfortable silence the whole way there.

We were trying to decide what song to sing. I think we should sing stay. I love that song and there's a guy in that song.

"Let's sing stay" I Said.

"Ok that means you'll have to start" he said and when my face grew sour he chuckled at my reaction.

"I haven't completely thought it through, maybe we can sing some other song"

"You'll be fine just close your eyes, play the piano, and sing."

"Ok, start the video"

After we finished we waved to the camera and stopped the video. We looked at each other grinning psychotically.

"YOU WERE AMAZING NI!"

"ME?! NO YOU WERE JUST...BEAUTIFUL. YOUR VOICE IS JUST LOVELY!"

"WE SOUNDED SO..."

"AMAZING TOGETHER"

"YOU KNOW WHAT NI? WE SHOULD BE SINGING PARTNERS!"

"I'D LOVE THAT!"

He engulfed me into one of his famous hugs. I'm glad I have him to make covers. He's an amazing person, an Amazing singer! and he helps me out with the zayn situation.

Zayn and Alice walked in on us hugging. I pulled away and blushed a little.

"Erm guys this is my friend Niall, Niall these are my friends zayn And Alice."

They shook hands, then me and Niall, exchanging glances, went to the kitchen to get some snacks and a drink. Me and him sat there for a while talking and eating but he had to leave. He said he made plans with Harry as well.

"Stay safe Ni" I embraced him in a hug. " Tell Harry I said hi."

"I will, I had I great Time kitten."

With that being said he went out the door. I shut the door and turned seeing the two idiots of best friends I have staring at me.

"I don't want to hear any questions. No me and Niall do not go out." I looked at them making sure I made myself clear. "It's not like I'm over you anyways. I'm in love with you" I said so low I doubt they herd me.

We sat there in awkward silence. Until I broke it.

"Ok listen no more of this AWKWARDNESS CRAP! GOT IT?"

They both smiled and said "got it" in union.

"Alright so we are going on a vacation. Zayn I'll drive you to pack your stuff while me and Alice wait in the car. And Alice I'll take you to pack yours while me and Zayn wait. Got it?"

"Yes, where are we going?" Zayn asked.

"You'll find out when we get there"

"Who else is going?"

"Maybe Harry, Niall, and my other friend Louis oh and Harry's girlfriend I suppose."

"Ok, is there anything specific we need to pack?" Alice asked.

"Bathing suit for you and swimming trunks for zayn."

"Obviously I need swimming trunks" zayn said rolling is eyes and chuckling.

"Shut up! I'm gonna go pack"

"Wait one more question!"

"What is it Zayn?!"

"How long are we staying for?"

"Two weeks, I'm going now"

*

I called Harry and he was willing to go said his girlfriend was too. Mmm. Him and Aimee were already with the boys and they said yes too. YAY!! Zayn told me he was bringing a friend he knew from his old school. Well I don't know how the rooms are gonna go but we'll figure that out later WE'RE GOING ON VACATION BITCHES!

Everyone was done packing and we were all at my house waiting for Zayn's friend.

"Maybe he got lost" I said to Zayn.

"Nah I'm sure he has GPS"

"Your not even the slightest bit worried that he might be stranded in the middle of nowhere?!"

"Maybe a little, I'm gonna call him."

*

We heard a knock on the door and I jumped to get it. I opened it and assumed it was Zayn's friend.

"Hi I'm Jade" he put out his hand which I gladly shook.

"Hello love I'm Liam"

AN

I know this chapter is short the next one will be longer I promise. LIAM?! WHAT?! And what's up with had an harry? They seem to have a spark. Who knows I have the next chapter planned out already. I hope you all like it ! They are all on vacation WOOHOO!!