Chapter 2

~ This chapter is kinda sad but I think it's somewhat a good chapter. As I write more chapters I promise they will get better.

Continue ^.^ ~

I waited for his answer for 5 minutes already. I grew more and more anxious. If he tells me he likes her I'll be crushed. I've fallen for him more and more every second of every day. I'm in love with him. And I'm truly afraid, I know I'll end up hurt.

My phone interrupted my thoughts. I clutched my stomach. I felt nervous, even a little nauseous.

~

Zayn- Idk.

Me- what do you mean? you have to know it's a simple yes or no question.

Zayn- I never thought about her that way... so idk.

Me- the way you act around her, towards her. Getting jealous. I think you do. You might as well just tell me.

Zayn- If I tell you it'll change things with me and her.

Me- Don't you realize you're practically giving me the answer?

Zayn- no need for me to answer then.

Since you "Know" the answer.

Me- I might be wrong. I just want you to admit it yourself.

~

My heart started slowly aching. I know the answer, but for some reason I can't seem to believe it. I need him to tell me.

~

Zayn- Ok the truth Is I've been in love with her for 11 months. I suppose your gonna tell her now?

Me- goodnight...

I clutched my chest this hurts so bad. I can physically feel little sharp pains in my chest. I can't believe this, my mind is spinning. I began hysterically crying so loud the neighbors probably heard. I dropped down to my knees. Gasping for air.

"WHY ME?! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?!!" I yelled.

I threw a glass cup to the wall it shattered, pieces falling to the floor. This wasn't the first time this happened but it's the most painful. I punched a frame I had hanging on the wall, the glass broke and I checked to see if my hand had cuts. Surprisingly it didn't. I laid on my couch glad my parents were gone for this summer. I just sat there and cried for hours until my eyes shut and I fell asleep.

*Zayn P.O.V*

When I read Jade's message I just kinda got stuck. I know I love Alice, I'm in love with her. But I can't tell jade, she'll tell Alice and everything will change. Its been about five minutes, I decided to reply.

*

I told her I didn't know, but that girl doesn't give up. When she knows something's up, or she has a feeling then she makes sure she finds out the truth. I ended up telling her. All she said was goodnight, that's weird. I brushed it off and decided I'll go to her house in the morning. I wanna tell Alice myself but I need advice from jade.

* Morning *

I woke up took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, hair, and got dressed. I headed out the door and went straight to jade's house. I heard the song stay by Rihanna blasting. I went to open the door but it was locked, all the curtains were closed for some reason. I knocked but no answer. I decided to go to Alice maybe something is wrong with jade, Alice should know.

*Alice P.O.V*

Ive been calling jade all morning. she hasn't been picking up. Zayn told me she was ok yesterday but now she won't answer. I know something is wrong with her.