Chapter 3

"Y.... Yeah I'm f.... fine" I said to the boy looking concerned.

"I'm Niall, what's your name?"

"I'm jade"

"That's a beautiful name, but what's the matter? I saw you crying."

"I'll be fine" I planted a fake smile on my lips.

"Can I sit?"

"Sure"

Me and Niall sat there for hours talking. I know he's a stranger but he's really nice and I sorta trust him. I told him what happened with Zayn and he gave me advice. He told me he works at Starbucks I knew he looked familiar. I told him i'd stop by tomorrow. I drove home and made sure to take the spare key in with me. I laid down on the couch and dozed off.

*

I woke up to banging on the door. I heard zayn an Alice yelling my name. I rolled my eyes and turned on the radio.

"HEY HEY HEY ! HEY HEY HEY! HEY HEY HEY! IF YOU CAN'T HEAR WHAT IM TRYNA SAY!" I sung along to my favorite song blurred lines.

I opened the curtain and they appeared at the window. I turned my back on them and swayed my hips to the beat and danced around the living room cleaning up. I looked up as if I just noticed they were there and I smiled and waved and went back to dancing and cleaning. There faces were priceless. I started giggling.

"BABY CAN IT BREATHE?! I GOT THIS FROM JAMAICA! IT ALWAYS WORKS FOR ME-E DAKOTA TO DAKATA!" I laughed as I sang.

I finally opened the door turning down the radio and crossed my arms.

"Can I help you two?" I said coldly.

"We are all still friends ya know' Zayn said.

"Yeah can we come in?" Alice said.

"Whatever" I turned around and turned the radio back up.

I put on Romans revenge by nicki minaj and went into the kitchen spitting all the words to the song. I felt angry all of a sudden. I went into the fridge getting out a bottle of tequila taking a shot.

"IS THIS THE THANKS THAT I GET FOR PUTTING YOU BITCHES ON?! IS IT MY FAULT THAT ALL OF YOU BITCHES GONE! SHOULD'VE SENT A THANK YOU NOTE YOU LITTLE HOE! NOW IMA WRAP YA COFFIN IN A BOW! N"- I was cut of by a hand on my mouth. Alice turned off the radio. Zayn released me and took the bottle.

"WHAT THE HELL ZAYN!" I yelled.

"You're drinking at 9 In the damn morning rapping nicki minaj!"

"So?" I rolled my eyes.

"Listen I'm sorry I love her. I don't know if that's something that can be apologized about? But I'm apologizing anyways because Im not intentionally hurting your feelings."

I didn't say anything. I just looked down remembering I had to meet with Niall.

"It's fine" my tone was cold and I can tell zayn wasn't expecting that. "I have to meet with a friend, you guys can either stay here until I get back or leave. Your choice I don't care" I had the same tone as before.

I felt bad because I know it's not his fault but I'm just so angry. I looked up to see zayn fighting tears. My baby! I can't speak to him that way ! No matter how hurt I am!

"Listen Zayn, I'm sorry." that's all I said and I embraced him into a hug I know he didn't expect it, it took him a few seconds to hug back. He kissed my cheek and i did the same, we let go. I went to Alice kissing her on the cheek and hugging her tightly. "I'm sorry guys I love you. Please stay until I return? I'll be quick"