Please call me 'Baby'

I didn't fall in love with Mallory instantly. I was just talking with her and liked her as my fan and as a person at the very beginning, but love came suddenly after about 5 days of talking with her day after day. I knew that she already loved me because she was telling me that  & showing it in many ways. She was saying that 'I'm handsome' and that 'she blushes whenever we talk' and 'missing me' no matter if the break between our two conversations lasted a whole day or just 15 minutes. She was behaving as most teen girls behave when they fall in love. And I was proud that she loved Me, because that made me feel Special in a way I didn't know before. It was a Wonderful feeling!

When we were chatting online she always used lots of heart emoticons and sweet 'emoticons in love' in every message she sent to me. ( I still remember those rows of red hearts and smiling emoticon faces with hearts instead of their eyes 😍. She used probably all the cute emoticons that Twitter had in store! )

We met on Friday, so since then I pronounced Friday 'Mallory's Day' and I was sending her nice quotes together with wishes of 'Happy (a certain number of) Weeks Since We Met'. She really liked that. I also was finding some nice 'Goosebumps fan drawings' online and showing them to her. She liked that very much too. And we were dedicating each other nice songs. She literally liked every song I chose for her! :) Every single one! - I was happy about that. And when I fell deeply in love with her, I was waiting for her every new message & smiling when I was reading them. And I felt as if I was 'missing an important part of my soul' when she had no time to talk to me for just one day. ( It happened a few times when she was busy. But then we always talked again the next day & I felt 'ok' & 'complete' again ).

First I was just calling her by name, but when we became a couple I asked her 'Is there any word or nickname you would like me to use for you?' She answered 'Yes. Please call me 'baby'. I like being called like that'. I agreed. And I didn't even mind the fact that she also started calling Me the same. No other person on Earth has ever called me 'baby' before. But I loved her, so if she wanted - I let her use this word for me. Since then we started our every conversation with telling each other 'Hi, baby :)'. And if my girlfriend wanted to call me this way and to be called like that, I also started to like it, and quickly got used to it. 

And now I know why she chose that word: Some girls really like to be called 'baby' by their boyfriends. See? :) 

And now I know why she wanted to be called like that By Me: 

( She really made me feel like Mr Right... for some time. I've never been in love before I met her and I thought it would last forever. I loved her so much that even a single smile, song or emoticon could make me happy - because they were for me From HER!  ^_^ )