A new Female Friend? - Ok! ^_^

Because you never have too many friends, right? :) ... Her name was Sarah, she was 19, she had blue eyes & brown hair, and I met her during one of my lonely walks 3 days after breaking up with Mallory. At the beginning she told me that she was one of those people who think that I really am as mean and evil as they could see me in some Goosebumps 'Night of the Living Dummy' episodes on tv, but when we talked some more she quickly realized that I wasn't that bad. And she started to like me :)

She was so kind and patient and turned out to be such a good listener that our first conversation lasted quite long. Cause I could feel that she was this kind of a person you can tell Everything - and she will understand. And she Did Understand! :) She asked me why I was sad, so I told her My Whole Recent Love Story That Ended With Break Up and she was sorry for me. She said that her previous relationship also ended not long ago so she understands how I feel.

When I told her that My Ex Girlfriend suddenly stopped loving me for another Dummy and started pushing me away although I was still good to her and trying My Best till the very end she said 'I am so sorry! That sounds really Awful ! - How could that girl treat you Like That?'. I also couldn't understand why My Ex did it to me, but she Did! :( . None of my friends could understand it. But I felt better and relieved when I told it all to Sarah because another person convinced me that Breaking Up With My Ex Girlfriend Wasn't My Fault! - And I Really Didn't Do Anything Wrong! 

But I was still so sad and miserable after it that when I finished telling Sarah about My Break Up, she cried for me & hugged me spontaneously because she was so compassionate and felt so sorry for me.

I didn't expect it - but I really Liked It!  ^_^  I called it 'Unexpected Act of Kindness' and it made me feel better that's why I smiled at Her! :) 

My Ex Girlfriend got me used to hugs and nice things like that when we were still a happy couple, but nobody hugged me since we broke up - so the moment when Sarah did it I realized How Much I Was Missing It! And how much I Needed It! - And I was Really Grateful That She Hugged Me!  ^_^

I thanked Sarah for this hug & thought 'She's Such a Sweet Person! I want to know her better, I want to talk to her more often & spend time with her. Because she really makes me Feel Better - & she has All The Features a Good Friend should Have!' :) 

She already liked me too, Me as I am - not 'the Goosebumps Me'and we understood each other well - so we started to meet, spend time together  and talk Everyday since then because we both could feel that it was The Beginning of a Beautiful Friendship! ... - That turned into Something Even More Beautiful <3  Sooner than we could Think!  ^_~