Chapter 1-Complex 1

YERIN'S POV

It's 10.And Yerin is still on her bed.Sleeping with loud snores.

*phone ringing*

Yerin stretches lazily.She just let the phone rings till it's stops.

Then the phone rings again.

Yerin sighs heavily. With lazy,she lift her phone beside her and answer the call.

"Still in bed,lazy slave?"said on the other side with cynical satire.

Yerin quickily wake up from the bed.
"Aunt Yuna?"Yerin shivering.She's afraid Yuna will cursed her.

"You'd better be here in 15 minutes! Or I won't let you meet your daddy!"off the phone.

Yerin sigh.She saw a message.It was her Sowon unnie and her dongsaengs, eunha,yuju,sinb and umji.

She smiled.These dongsaengs will always make her burst of laugh.She stand up and get to the toilet.

...................................

BTS'S POV

"Yah!How dare you left me at the bustop!"Jimin punch taehyung's back.

"Yah!It's pain!You moron!"taehyung return a punch back to jimin's tummy.

"Yah..you two.Stop fighting"jin,the eldest hyung coolly stop them.While their maknae,Jungkook play a candy crush game like a kid.

Yoongi or Suga, that bad hyung just cheer them up to continues the fight.
"Yah..yoongi...you're the worst hyung ever"jin slaps his back.

And as usual,suga only knows to smirk and show peace.

namjoon come and sit on a chair like nothing's happens."Where did you go?"asked jin and eyesd him with curiosty.

Suddenly, namjoon's cheek turns red.jin like 'what the hell..it's first time to see the cheek turns red.Something's happen.'"Nothing.I'm from toilet public."

jin is really sense something.This is like a rare thing to be happen.What was namjoon shy of?"hyung..i'm hungry...what should we order?"asked jungkook.He pats his tummy.Like really hungry.

"Hmm..wait...excuse me,waiter...we want this...,this and this...ok that's all,"said jin."ahh.. hyung!you didn't ask us what to order!"taehyung pouted."you guys were too late..jungkook's gettin hungry.."

jimin and taehyung pouted like a child."huh..saying me as a bad hyung..you are the worst" smirk suga.jin just glared suga.Let him be.

................................

GFRIEND'S POV

"unnie..do you really need to keep on working with that witch?"ask sinb.yerin laugh after hearing sinb's unpolite words.The 'witch' means referred to her aunt yuna.

"i need to,"said yerin."yah..saeng-ah...you just need to stop.she's evil.i don't want you to get hurt again.."sowon pats yerin's head.yup.sowon is really a kind unnie.but sometimes she can immediately changed evil and irritating.

"yeah unnie..you just need to stop.."said umji.the maknae."but unnie can't..if not she can't meet her daddy again..our daddy.."said eunha.yerin smiles.her members are all sweet and caring.As usual.

"yup.eunha's right...i must keep on working with her..so i can eventually visits my daddy..i mean..our daddy.."

sinb's pouting."unnie is right..can we visit our daddy too...it's been along time.."ask umji."sure.. why not..ok...come on..i'll be late!"said yerin cheerfully.really happy to visit her daddy.well maybe soon..cause she's need to prepare to work with that witch.

"oh..yeah..unnie..where's your bro?it's really been a long time."asked sinb.yup.she have a crush oh yerin's brother,hoseok or jhope."oh..uri oppa?i don't know..he's busy with his study..and he's still at POHANG University"said yerin.

sinb unpurposely pouted.jang3...sowon saw it!^^

"why you ask about hoseok oppa?you like him?"sowon teases her.sinb's turning to red."yah.. seriously?my bro is a bad person..ngah..just kidding..he's fine but evil..for me..maybe he's ok for you.."said yerin coolly.sinb's eyes turns shiny>blinkblink<

"see!i told you!this saeng is really in love with hoseok oppa!"sowon keep teasing sinb.and there they are..tom and jerry line.they will fighting.umji and eunha were playing rock-scissor-paper while waiting for the tom and jerry line to stop fighting.

"wait..did we forgot something?"said yerin.she's really remember something that she forgot. wait..the hell?!"yuju!unnie!we forgot yuju!"said yerin,panic.

sowon's eye's opened wide."oh shit!come on guys!i remember she said that she'll be waiting at bustop!"

we all quickly run to the bustop.and there we saw yuju waiting us there with her pouted face.aww..poor yuju!"mianhe saeng-ah!we totally forgot you!"said sowon as she gets yuju. yuju is still the same.with her pouting face.

"how could you forgot me,unnie?your fourth

dongsaeng?!"said yuju angrily.

"we are sorry ok,saeng??awww..pls forgive us.."asked yerin with pity face.yuju sighed.finally she forgive us and we took our way to yuna's cafe.

*to be continued*

how's my chapter 1?it's too slow right?or it is not good?pls comment!i'll do better next tieme!thank you~>3