Chapter 9-Complex 9

YERIN'S POV

her class was just finished sowon unnie said she's gonna fetch her.so,she decided to wait her in front of the building.

bad luck appears as she mistakenly step on the stairs.

"ommo!"she fell on the ground.

"gwaenchana?!"asked a guy who stand in front of yerin. he hold yerin's hand and help her to stand.

only god knows how yerin felt now. she's ashamed so she's only look down. but something's playing in her mind. she's pretty sure she'd heard this voice somewhere. this voice sounds familiar.

when she look up she's shock. it's that guy. does she really need to see this guy again and again? if she's not wrong, his name is kim taehyung. right?

"oh..jung yerin?"uhff!this guy remember her name? yerin smile bitterly.

"it's happy to see you again."said taehyung. 

'oh..i don't.how can i be happy if i just fell down?jinjja appo!'

"are u ok?the cut seems  bad."asked him. he seem really worried.

"it's ok..i'm not gonna die because of this little cut."replied yerin. the atmosphere getting awkward here.

"oh..ok..here i'll put on my plaster."without asking for help, taehyung took a plaster from his bag and paste it on her knee. then he gives a smile. a sweet smile that makes yerin awkwardly return a smile.

"thank you very much."said yerin."it's ok..where are you going?"asked him.

"nowhere..just waiting for friends."said yerin.
"oh..uhm..i've to go..see you again!"said taehyung with a smile.

"you too."replied yerin.'ugh..why should i replied that mysterious,creepy and weird guy?i mean he's everywhere!'

........................

JIMIN'S POV

he walk towards the door and open it. he really likes rooftop.cause it's a place would make him feel calm and peace.

~micheo malhaji motaesseo daman neoreul johahaesseo~eorin narui kkumcheoreom machi gijeokcheoreom~siganeul dallyeosseo eoreuni deol suman issdamyeon~geochin sesang sogeso, soneul jabaljulge~

jimin's shock.who's that singing?it's very melodious..and really makes him nervous.but it's sounds heart broken...

"geogi nuguya?"

*to be &