Chapter 7-Complex 7

UMJI'POV

"i can't"

"what?"said umji.is this guy really?ugh...this is nuts!"wae?"

"my father won't listen my word.he's a stubborn person.."said suga.then umji's speechless.her daddy is a stubborn person too..ahh...what should they do?

"you are a man.you can argue your dad's choice.but i can't disobey my parent.i'm a woman."said umji.

suga glaring umji."you won't understand.he will do more than you think he will.if i argue with his choice..he'll make me more suffer then.."said suga.

umji sighed."by the way..why aren't you accept it?"asked suga.

"cause i'm still young..i'm only 19"said umji.suga's eye wide open.erk..19?"19?seriously??"asked him."yeah..and you?"asked umji.

"24"replied him.umji's again speechless."mworago?"how could she marrying an old oppa?aigooo...appa~~

"i don't know..i'm old.."said suga."ok..ok..it doesn't matter now..i just wanna settlement.."said umji.

they both speechless.don't know what to do.

..............................

NAMJOON'S POV

"oppa!ppali!"said soomi.

"wait...where are we heading to?"asked namjoon."rooftop.."replied soomi.

as they reached

the rooftop,they take a fresh air."oppa...i need to ask you something.."said soomi."who's the girl that talking with you yesterday?"

"ohh..it's mina unnie..wae?"said namjoon."what she want?"asked soomi.

"oh..i said that i'll return her umbrella.cause i'd borrowed her.."

"that's all?really?"asked soomi.namjoon smiled."you're jealous,aren't you?"

"ne!i'm jealous so what?we're couple right?jeon ne yeoja chingu haeyo!you know?i'm your girlfriend..don't trying to play dirty behind me!"said soomi.

"ne..arraseo..."namjoon approaching soomi till she against the door."can i kiss you?"

but then,someone's bumped on namjoon from the upper roof.

it's a girl.soomi's shock.so as namjoon.

their lips touched!"oppa!"shout soomi and run away from there.namjoon quickly pushed that girl away and get soomi.

"soomi-yah!"namjoon pull her hand.

"don't touch me!"soomi grabbed her hand."just go ok?"

"soomi!i'ts accidental situation!ok!"said namjoon."oppa!she got your first kiss!don't you know?i wanna be the first person..but that girl stole that chance!we're break..."soomi left namjoon alone there.

namjoon feel furious.he go to the rooftop back to get the girl.but then,she's gone."arggh!where did dhe go?!"

namjoon went down.and finally he saw that girl at the washroom.namjoon look around and nobody is here.it's only him and that girl.

he quickly get in the girls washroom and locked it.

"ahh!!yah!who are you!?"shout that girl."shut up..you ruined my life!"said namjoon.

that girl seems afraid"jwesonghamnida...i accidentally bumped on you!i'm sorry ok..and about..that..i'm sorry too!"that girl's cheek turns red.

"you took my first kiss,you know!?now my yeoja chingu had broke up with me cause of you!"shout namjoon angrily.

"hey!you got my first kiss too!i've never kiss someone in my life!argghh!!!!i'm sorry..just now...i just want to get down..but i mistakenly step on..ok?"said that girl.it seems that this girl is not afraid..she's angry now.

"now what should i do?my girlfriend broke up with me!"said namjoon."just let her be!"said that girl rudely.

namjoon glaring her.this girl is rude.namjoon takes breath."i'll let you go..but if i see you anywhere again..i'm really gonna get you!"said namjoon.

that girl quickly run out from the washroom.

namjoon sighed.'soomi-yah...i'm really sorry..i love you..'

*to be contimues