Chapter 5-Complex 5

DK and YUJU'S POV

"do both of you know why i'm calling?"asked mr.kang jeon sub or mr.kang.

yuju and dk shook their head.

"seokmin-ssi your daddy is a CEO,right?"asked mr.kang.dk nodded.

"actually  i'm your daddy's friend...and he called me to say to you and yuju that your brother and sister are gettin married.."said him.

yuju dumbfounded.did our family knew each other?uri unnie?what is this?uri unnie who was at UK?

"what?i don't get it,seonsaeng-nim.."asked dk."seokmin your hyung,seokjin and yuju's unnie, yura are gettin married."said mr.kang.

"wait..we didn't even knew each other..how can our family knew each other?"asked yuju.

"it's not like that,ms.choi...seokjin and yura met each other at UK.and they fallin love on each other.now..they are preparing for a marriage.."replied mr.kang.

yuju blanked.ok..we just met here..and know our hyung and unnie are gettin married? what the hell?is this called fate?

...................................

YERIN'S POV

yerin is looking for her phone in her bag while walking.didn't realise of someone infront her.

bukk!!yerin opens her eyes and know she's on the floor.her assignment paper fell scattered on the floor."ommo..my back.."yerin muttering.

"oh my god..are you ok..?"said the guy who yerin'd bumped just now.it's funny.it's yerin who bumped him but yerin's who the one fell on the floor.this guy is really tough.

that guy extending his  hand to yerin but yerin didn't welcome it and rapidly stand up.

"i'm sorry..i'm the one who bumped on you.."said yerin.that guy...yerin have seen him before.

...............................

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"i'm sorry..i'm the one who bumped on you.."said that girl.

taehyung was almost faint as that girl look into his eyes.it's that pretty girl!the pretty girl who be the waitress at the cafe a year ago!

can't believe it!taehyung's still remember her!he continues on staring that girl like he did a year ago.

that girl seems afraid of him.he quickly squatting and pick up the fallen papers.and that girl also squatting to pick up her papers.

and when they are gettin to pick up the last paper,their hands touch each other's.and automatically they looked at each other.

taehyung rigid.so as that girl.after becoming aware of this awkward situation,that girl quickly move her hands.taehyung rapidly pick up the paper and stand up.

then,they looked at each other again."excuse me..my paper.."asked yerin while pointing at her paper that taehyung holding it.

"ohh...i'm sorry.."as taehyung realise,he give the paper to yerin."thank you.."said that girl.

"wait..can i know your name?"taehyung bravely ask that girl.

"jung yerin..nice to meet you.."bowed the girl who called yerin."err..and you?"asked her.

"kim taehyung..it's really nice to meet you.."replied taehyung."ok..i.. need to go.."said yerin and quickly go.

without realizing,he smiles."jung yerin.."

"ommo...did i just watched a drama?"

taehyung shocked.aii..shit!it's jimin at the back!as he turns behind,jimin give a teasing smile.

"is that the girl you said pretty a year ago?"asked jimin.

taehyung shyly smiles.he nodded.

"aigoo can't believe you'll meet her here..this is called fate!"

*to be continued*