Chapter 4-Complex 4

EUNHA AND YUJU'S POV

"Yuju-aah..do you know how to complete this?"asked eunha.
"Oh..this?yes...i know...let me do it.." said yuju.

eunha sigh.it's really boring right now.yuju is busy with her work plus hers.now she's really blank.

"excuse me...are you..yuju?"asked a guy.yuju looked up.who is this guy?

"don't you remember me?dk?"said that guy.ahh...dk?"oh..yeah..dk..i'm sorry..i'm just forgot you.."said yuju.

"it's ok...besides we only talk once.."said dk.yuju smiled bitterly.honestly,she hate boys.cause she'd been bullied by a boy from middle school.it was a sad thing to remember.

"are you placed in this class?"asked yuju.dk seems approachable makes yuju wants to talk with him more."yup.are you alone?"asked him.

"ani..i have a friends..one of mine are here..there she is..eunha-aah!"called yuju.

"wae?"asked eunha."meet lee seokmin.just call him dk."said yuju.

"annyeonghaseyo..i'm jung eunbi.call me eunha..it's nice to meet you.."bowed eunha.dk smiled."nice to meet you too."

"how about you?are you alone?"asked yuju."oh..ani...i have one here..yah jungkook!ppali yeogiwa.."called dk."what?"asked jungkook.

"meet eunha and yuju."said dk."emm..annyeonghaseyo..jeon jungkook imnida.."bowed jungkook.then,he quickly go to dk's back.

actually jungkook is shy of girls.he really can't be with girls.

"is there anybody name choi yuna and lee seokmin here?"

yuju and dk turns to the owner of the voice.

"ne???"they both stand up.

"mr.kang called you to discipline room.."

yuju and dk automatically look at each other."yah..jungkook..stay here...talk with eunha..don't go anywhere!"said dk."eunha,you too!"said yuju.

eunha and jungkook dumbfounded.what the hell?

.............................

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Jungkook..stay here,talk with eunha.don't go anywhere!"

what the hell?dk,seriously?how can jungkook be with eunha and talk to her?was he kidding?it is a girl!a girl!

"where are you from?"asked eunha.

jungkook look down."busan."oh god..he almost fainted.his heart racing faster than a clock.

"ohh..ok.."said eunha.then,they both are silent.no idea.there's nothing to ask.

"how long have you guys been friends?"asked eunha again.with her sweet smile.

jungkook look at her sweet smile.his heart beating again.he quickly look the other way."about 5 years"

"ohh.."

it's really awkward.and return to silent.

jungkook can't never look into eunha's big and sparkling eyes.she's making him more nervous.

ahh..he's hoping for dk to return faster.

*