Chapter 3-Complex 3

SOWON'S POV

sowon sit on a chair like a stiff.she's blank.what should she do?

after that,a guy wear black t-shirt comes in.everyone's eye focused on him.sowon too. she like oh my god.who's that guy?hell yeh!he's handsome!

"ok..i'm kim seokjin.your lecturer.just call me mr.jin"said that guy or should him be called as

mr.jin.he is seriously make sowon focused her eyes on him."ok..please be ready..i'm gonna start a tasks for you guys"said jin."arasseo.."replied some of the student.They started focusing to the whiteboard.but at sowon's situation,she can't kept her eyes off him.

then,jin realise sowon's stare towards him."yes?you..stand up.."asked jin.sowon's shocked.what..her??she point to herself.like..me?

"yes you..can you introduce yourself?"said jin.sowon's nervous as they all focused on her.shittt..

"uuhh..uh..i'm..i'm kim sojung..but you..guys can call me sowon.."

jin smiled."where do you from?"

"Seoul"

"ohh..is there something you wanna ask?cause you just keep on looking at me..?"asked jin.

"no..nothing..just nothing.."

"ok,then..let's continue our tasks.you can sit down"said jin with a smile.

sowon sits down.oh god...this guy...really make her nervous!it's lucky she didn't blurted.maybe a little.

.......................

SINB'S POV

"umji-aah!ppali..it's rest time..i'm hungry.."said sinb."sinb..just go..i need to finish this tasks"said umji.aigoo..this kid is really hardworking."alright"

as sinb make her way..she saw something..is that...hoseok oppa!?Ommoo!!!she's really forgot that hoseok studied here.but..something's different with her sudden expression.

who's that girl...?the girl who is talking to hoseok now.they both are shyly smiling.what is actually happening..hokshi..are they..couple?!

it was really broke sinb's heart.she just keep on walking.not aware of anyone.right now,she's in her own world.

suddenly..

"ahh!!"sinb bumped on someone.as she opened her eyes.she felt her heart dropping.she's right on the guy's chest..and her and the guy's face were very close like 1cm away shecan really feel her cheeks gettin red and hotter.oh my god!she's quickly get up from that guy.

"jwesonghamnida!"she bowed to him and run away as quickly as she can.

..........................................

JIMIN'S POV

he was just took his fallen books on the floor but then something bumped on him.it was a girl.his heart immediately stops as their face were only 1 cm away.well...to be honest that girl is really pretty.that girl quickly get up.

"jwesonghamnida"and quickly run away.

Jimin was like...what the actual hell is happened?
His heart can't stop beating.

"yah..are you ok?"asked taehyung who still shocked of the accident just now."mmm...i'm ok.."jimin stand up and take his books.

"Damn....i thought she's gonna kiss you.."said taehyung."shut up...come on.."said jimin.

*to be continued*
How was this?pls comment!