Chapter 6-Complex 6

JHOPE'S POV

"yah..gwaenchanayeo?"asked jhope.

"yes..i'm fine.."replied seulgi."but he just rejected you.."asked jhope again.as a friend, he should be worried about seulgi.she just got rejected from her cush.that's a pity.

"don't worry..what about naeun?does she accept you?"asked seulgi.

jhope's shyly smiling."aigoo..it's really sick to see your shy shy shy face...erggh.."condemned seulgi.

jhope immediately turns moody.seulgi laugh of jhope's sudden expression."hahaha..just joking ok..don't care what i just said..it's good...chugha!"cheered seulgi.

jhope smiles again."thanks.."

"oh yeah...i heard your dongsaeng continues here studies here..right?"asked seulgi.

"yup..today..i think.."said jhope."yah..she's your dongsaeng..you should care of her.." said seulgi.

"ahh..whatever..she'd grown up...she should take care of herself from now on.."said jhope.

"you're the worst as usual..come on..the class gettin started.."said seulgi.

.....................................

UMJI'S POV

ring~~~~~

"ooo..ne eomma...wae?i'm fine here..don't worry.."said umji.

"umji-yah..i need to tell you something.."said mrs.kim on the other side.

"what is it?"

"your daddy gettin you a boyfriend.."said mrs.kim.

"what??!!"shouted umji.everyone look her.she close her mouth.aigoo..poor umji.

"what?"umji whisper through the phone."namja chingu?i don't want to.."muttered umji.

"i don't know what to do anymore...you know he can't be stopped..i'm sorry.."said mrs.kim.

"who is he?"said umji."i think..he's min yoongi..he's the same university as you.."said mrs kim.

"what?who is that?"asked umji."honey..i'll send you a photo,ok?"said mrs. kim."ok..i'll off first.. bye eomma.."said umji.her hand's shaking.what the hell was her father think of?she' just 19!

it's too young for her!for umji at least at 21,she can have a boyfriend.but now?at age 18?no!!

ting...photo sended to umji.umji quickly check the photo.who is this guy?she need to find him!she need to ask him something!

for a second day..umji tries to search for this guy name,min yoongi.

...............................

SUGA'S POV

"yah..you're kidding me right?"asked suga through the phone.

"i'm not,oppa..daddy is really gettin you a girlfriend..her name is kim yewon."said yoona,suga's dongsaeng.

"aish..this old man!i've told him that i'm not ready yet!"shouted suga angrily.

"nan meolla.."said yoona."ok..i'll talk to appa..i'll off first.."

"ok"said suga.aish..this is hard!as he went out from the toilet boys,he bump someone.

"aing!"that girl fell down."ahh..apayo.."

that girl looked up and stared suga.she's quickly stand up."neo min yoongi..maj-a?"asked her.suga feel weird.do he know this girl?he nodded.

"jinjja?do you know me?"asked her again.suga shook his head.

"your father didn't tell you anything about me?"asked her.

"who are you for actually?"asked suga.wait..hokshi..is this girl,kim yewon?

"neo..kim yewon?"asked suga."ne..just call me umji..so you're the one who will be my namja chingu?"asked her to be known as umji.

"i don't know..so you are my girlfriend?"said suga."maybe and maybe not..we don't know each other..and let stop our daddy's doings.."said umji.

"i can't.."said suga.

"what?"

*to be continued*