Chapter 2-Complex 2

GFRIEND'S POV

as they reached to yuna's cafe,they walk in the cafe.

at there they can see yuna's evil face.jinjja scary.."i'll go first..you guys go get your seat.."

said yerin."ok..just go."said sowon.yerin cautiously enter the kitchen."do your work!hurry up! customers gettin more!"shout yuna.maybe the whole customers would hear her.

yerin nodded and quickly do her job.she wear the cafe's shirt and went out to take order. suddenly some customer called her.she immediately went to the customers.her member just watch her and give her a cheer.

"yes..anything that i can help you?"asked yerin politely.that guy who wear v-shaped shirt look up to her and stare at her.with shock face.yerin's gettin weird.what's with this guy?"umm.. anything i can help you?"asked her again.

.............................

BTS POV

"umm..anything i can help you?"

jin look at taehyung.why isn't he responding?it was a shock.taehyung was just staring at the girl.

"yah,taehyung!"jin's alert him.taehyung wake up from dreaming and see the girl infront her acts passionate with his weird and sudden behaviour."oh..i'm sorry..we..we..'re..umm..we're finished"said taehyung with stutter.jin eyed him with curiousty.

what's with this kid?

that girl nodded."ohh...ok..you can pay the bills at the counter."said her.taehyung nodded.his heart beats faster than a time.what's happening?why he felt so nervous?something's playing around in his mind.

after they pay the bills,they accurately walk out from the cafe.taehyung is still dreamy.jin feel passionate."what's with you?why did you look her like that?did you see a ghost?"jin tease him.

"no..she just pretty"oops!taehyung's blurted."no!i..i..just have seen her anywhere.."taehyung quickly corrected his sentences.suga looked taehyung with tease."pretty?oohh..really?"

taehyung's cheek turns red."aniyo...that's not true.."said taehyung nervously."just say the truth.. you like that girl right?"jimin interrupt them."ok..ok..alright i'll say the truth..yup..geu yeojaneun yeppeudago.."said taehyung shyly.aigooo...so cute."shy shy shy"jimin tease him.

"that girl is pretty?that's why you keep on staring at her,huh?"said namjoon.

"aigooo..hyung..you are so cute.."jungkook smiled to taehyung with devilish and teases smile. "ah!!you guys!stop teasing me!"said taehyung.his members laugh at his shyness.aigoo... jeongmal gwiyeobda.

..............................

GFRIEND'S POV

"why was that guy just now staring at you?"asked sowon."nan molla."yerin shrug her shoulder.

"unnie..ppali..it's already 5!we need to visit daddy!"said umji."arasseo..wait..i need to tell aunt yuna.."replied yerin.

after 5 minutes,yerin finally went out from the cafe."what did she said to you?"asked sowon. "she said she'll cut off my salary..if i'm late again.."said yerin."that bitc..."sinb stops from saying that "bch" word.yerin just glared her.sinb's grinning.shows her shiny teeth.

eunha shook her head.so as yuju.

they finally arrived at hospital.

and as they walk in the ward,yerin feels hurt.again.seeing her daddy who still in coma.it's been years her daddy in coma.yerin could only be with her daddy till she reaches 11 and his bro,13.until she's 20 now.well it's been 9 years.

that accident happens at night.her mom were arguing with her daddy and their car bump on a big rock and turns upside down and finally went into the big and deep gorge.her mom was gone cause she's under the car.her daddy's head spilled out full of blood.while her and her bro just got minor injures.

"ahjusshi..sorry for late..we all were too busy..now we are visiting you..when will you awake from coma?we all miss you.we miss our sweet old memories.that time we were all too small.. but i remembered it all..i remember that time i was just 9.and this dongsaengs were just 8(yerin),7(eunha&yuju) and 6(sinb & umji)."sowon opens the memories again.

and they were all sharing their stories there.beside mr.jung so jin.really hoping he'll awake from a long coma.

*a year later*

8:17 a.m

(POHANG UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY)

"yay!!!we are in same class!"said umji."yass!!!!"sinb,as usual with her hyung's behaviour.eunha and yuju are in the same class too.but poor for these unnies.

sowon who is now,22 and yerin , 21 are placed in different classes.where are their souls will taken away.poor....alone again.

..........................................

BTS'S POV

"hyungs..i'll be alone.."jungkook pouting his lips."poor our maknae..so..jin hyung is really going to be a lecturer here?"asked taehyung."yup..maybe he'll be lecturing us.."said jimin.

"where is he know?"asked suga."maybe at office?he shouldn't be bothered."said namjoon."hyung..you are bad.."said jungkook.

"ahh..yah!ppali!we'll be late for our first day!" shout jimin angrily towards taehyung."arasseo...i'm hurry now.."said taehyung.yup.jimin and taehyung are in the same class while jungkook will be alone.suga and namjoon are eventually students here.

what will happen next??

continue to next chapter!