Jacks day of school

Jack pov

Hi I'm Jack William Frost but you can just call me Jack. I'm a nerd who gets bullied all the time at school. I only have 5 friends and one of them are my younger sister. I'm a 16 year old senior. I got to skip the fifth grade. That's the way main reason I'm bullied and the other reason is for my white hair.

I have a secret that not too many know and that's that I'm a musician and dj. I love doing them both but I have to do them in secret. I usually wear a blue eye covering mask with a hood over my head. I usually get gigs to make a little extra money.

Like I said before I only have 5 friends. Alyssa and Hunter are like my best friends. We've been friends ever since I was 7 years old and they were 8 years old. We sort of all just went together. It was destiny for us to be friends.

Then I am also friends with Anna and Kristoff. They are also nerds and a couple. Alyssa and Hunter are still my closest friends though. Alyssa has brown hair and green eyes and she's pretty tan. Hunter has orange hair and brown eyes and he's also tan. Finally there's Emma my little sister. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She's my only family that care about me.

Well let's just get on with it shall we.

J: hey guys

Heads up I'm at school right now

Alyssa: hey

Hunter: what's up

J: not much, do you guys wanna go to the arcade after school

Hunter: can't I have a dentist appointment

J: aw ok, well what about you Alyssa

Alyssa: I'd love too, that sounds like it would be a lot of fun

J: ok well Alyssa let's go see if Anna and Kristoff can come, bye Hunter

Hunter: bye

After that Alyssa and I went to search for Anna and Kristoff. I know that they both like to play video games. Especially Anna, she gets really aggressive sometimes when we play. The only other times I see her that aggressive is when someone tries to touch her chocolates.

I saw Kristoff and Anna but right when I was about to walk over to them someone pushed into the lockers...Hard! It hurt a lot, but I knew right away who they were.

Hans: yo frost give me yo lunch money

J: no way

Pitch: do as he said

J: no

I was struggling to get outta their grip. It was hard because they are both really strong.

Pitch: what did I tell you what would happen to you if you don't listen to us

J: I don't remember

Pitch: oh really, then maybe I should jog your memory again

And with that being said, he punched in the face really hard. Everything was blurry but the next thing I noticed was a furious Alyssa giving Hans really bad purple nurples and kicking pitch in the 'no no' section for boys. Then Alyssa came and help me up. My mouth was bleeding.

Alyssa: hey are you okay

J: eh it's been worse

Her and I started to laugh at my comment, but it hurt to laugh.

Alyssa: let's go find Anna and Kristoff

J: ok

We found Anna and Kristoff. They asked me what happened and I told them the whole story. Then I asked if they wanted to come to the arcade after school with Alyssa and I and they said sure.

It was lunch time so we went to the cafeteria to eat. And that's when we saw the big five. It contains of Flynn who's a complete self centered jerk who only cares about himself, and he's a total player. I don't think he's had a girlfriend longer than a week. Then you have Rapunzel a spoiled rich brat who only cares about her looks. Then you have Hiccup a player and a genius but yet he's super cool. Then you also have Merida who's really just a tomboy. I think she's alright. Finally you have Ms.Perfect herself Elsa. She's super rich and she's preppy and athletic. Sometimes she can only care about her appearance and be mean to others.

Elsa: hey everyone your rulers have arrived

Everyone cheered exept my friends and I. I guess Flynn noticed because he came over to our table with Merida and Hiccup.

Flynn: I noticed that you guys were the only ones who didn't cheer whys that

J: because I'm not one of your fans

Flynn was about to punch me but Merida stopped him. She told him that they should leave. So he did. While walking away she mouthed 'sorry' to me. I just nodded in response.

After lunch I had a bunch of classes. Then the school had finally ended and it was arcade time. I'm so pumped!