Birthday

Jack pov

1 WEEK LATER

Ok well today is February 16th. Why am I telling you that it's because it's my birthday today and I turned 17. It's Monday which means that sadly I have school. Yeah! I hope you caught on to my sarcasm. I guess now I have to get ready.

I just threw on my gray sweater, my black skinny jeans, and black and white nikes. I went downstairs and my family was there eating breakfast. Another reason that I hate my birthday is that my parents have forgotten about it for the past 5 years. So have my older sisters. The only one who remembers is Emma.

Emma: happy birthday Jack

She whispered to me and hugged me.

J: thanks Em's

She then gave me a present. I opened it and it had some bracelets, Nike socks, and candy.

J: thanks

Emma: anything for my big bro

Then Emma and I went to sit down at the table. After a few minutes my mom realized I was there.

Mom: oh hey Jackson, how are you?

J: fine

I grumbled angrily.

Mom: oh well that's great

She said like she wasn't paying attention because right now she was helping Rapunzle with something. I just grabbed a piece and toast. I then scooted out my chair and hit Sophie on accident.

J: I'm so sorry Sophie

I was expecting to get yelled at by her but I didn't.

Sophie: oh it's fine and hey can I talk to you privately please

J: ok

We then walked to the living room.

J: ok what

Sophie: Jack I'm sorry, I'm sorry for how I treated you all these years. Please forgive me.

She then hugged me. I was shocked at first but then I hugged her back and smiled.

J: of course I forgive you

Sophie: yay

She then let go of me and started to walk back to the kitchen but she stopped and looked at me.

Sophie: oh and Jack, happy birthday

That made me smile real big. I then grabbed my bag and skateboard and left for school.

15 MINUTES LATER AT SCHOOL

When I got to school I saw Anna, Kristoff, Alyssa, and Hunter all holding something behind their backs.

J: uh hey guys

All but j: happy birthday!!!

They shot confetti poppers while they yelled happy birthday.

J: thanks guys, this means a lot to me

They then all came over to me and hugged me.

Alyssa: jacks finally the same age as all of us

Hunter: we are not gonna be all the same age because in a few weeks it's Kristoff's 18th birthday

Kristoff: yeah, then I'll be the old one out of y'all

Anna: yep and then me

I was about to say something but the bell rung.

J: oh dang sorry guys I have to get to class, see ya later