carnival

Jack pov

When Elsa and I finally got to the carnival I tried to pay but she wouldn't let me.

Elsa: it's your birthday, there is no way I'm gonna let you pay

J: ugh fine

She then grabbed her wallet and paid both of our tickets. When we got inside the carnival she pulled me straight towards the cotton candy machine. I bought her a cotton candy. She tried to pay but this time I wasn't gonna let her.

Elsa: thank you Jack

J: no problem

We then played a few games. There was this one game that had this gigantic white teddy bear that Elsa wanted. I looked at the game and it was balloon darts. Basically I have to pop the balloons by throwing darts at them.

J: hey Elsa

Elsa: yeah?

J: I'm gonna get you that bear

Elsa: really!?

J: yeah

I went up to the worker. He gave me five darts. I had to pop five balloons in order to get the bear so I can't miss. I can do this. My reason for being so cocky is because this game is all about angles. I threw the first dart and popped the balloon, and that was the same for the other darts. The worker and Elsa looked at me in shock.

J: what? It's all about angles.

Worker: ok well since you popped all five balloons you can pick a stuffed animal from the top section

It was the section with the bear. I pointed to the white bear. The guy grabbed it and handed it to me. Once I had it I turned around and straight away there were arms around my neck hugging me.

Elsa: thank you so much Jack

J: no problem

I then handed her the bear.

J: so what are you going to name it

Elsa: mmm... I'm gonna name it marshmallow

J: marshmallow? That's cool

We then played a lot more games. Finally as our finally thing we went to the Ferris wheel. We got on and at one point we had stopped at the top and we could see the sunset. It was beautiful. We both then stopped looking at the sunset and then we looked at each other. She slowly started to lean in with her eyes closed. I did the same. OMG! I'm about to kiss el- but I stopped thinking when I felt her lips against mine. The kiss was short yet very passionate. When we pulled away we were both blushing badly. After a few minutes we left the fair. She drove me to my house. She finally arrived at my house.

J: I had fun

Elsa: same

J: thanks for everything

Elsa: eh it was nothing

I was unbuckling my seatbelt, but before I could leave Elsa kissed me on the cheek. I just smiled and blushed.

J: I'll see you tomorrow

Elsa: bye Jack

J: bye Elsa

I then started walking to the front door while she drove away. When she drove away I noticed that Rapunzle and my parents cars weren't there. I guess they aren't home. I then walked inside and I was surprised by Sophie and Emma with a cake for me.

J: wow thank you guys so much

We then shared the cake and went to bed. I fell asleep thinking about the kiss. It was my first kiss. It was amazing. Best birthday ever!!!

Elsa pov

After I dropped Jack off I drove home. Everyone was asleep. I went straight to my room and changed into my pajamas. I then laid down on my bed thinking about the kiss on the Ferris wheel between Jack and I. It was perfect. It was the best kiss ever. I then fell asleep dreaming about Jack and I being together.