Jacks pain

MONDAY AT SCHOOL

Jack pov

I tried all weekend to text Elsa and tell her what really happened but she didn't respond. When I got to school today, everyone was glaring at me. Wow I am hated even more now. Ok, all I need to do is get to class and I'll be safe there...hopefully. On my way to the classroom people kept shoving me in the hallway. A bunch of people were saying really mean things to me.

?: you're such a loser

?: you should die

?: I hate you

?: you have no future

?: you should just kill yourself

That was what everyone was saying to me. What really made me sad were the ones where people told me to kill myself. I mean if I did kill myself it wouldn't bother too many people. It's not like anyone really cares about me that much. Whatever I can't think like that. I started to walk towards my class again, but I stopped when I saw Elsa kissing pitch. My heart just broke into a million pieces. Well since she's moved on maybe I should do the same.

SKIP TO LUNCH

I was walking to the lunch with my friends. The only thing in the way was pitch and Hans table. Also I saw Elsa and her friends. When I went to walk pass their table I felt pain on the right side of my face. I also felt blood. I turned and saw Hans.

J: what did I do this time to piss you off

Hans: nothing I just like seeing you in pain

J: of course why'd I ask

He then punched my stomach causing me to fall on the ground groaning and holding my stomach. He then started kick me. People started to gather around us. I looked up and saw Elsa watching. He kept kicking. Everyone was laughing including Hans. Then I just lost it. I got up quickly and punched him hard in the face. Everyone gasp. Then what I did next was something that any sane person would do in my position...I ran. I ran far away from there. I was running like my life depended on it. Which was probably true.

LATER THAT DAY AT HOME

When I got home I went straight to my room crying. I was in so much pain from today. I then decided to do something that I would regret. I grabbed a knife and I sat in the bath tub. I started to cut myself all over my arm. It felt good. I felt like I was relieving all my stress. After I was done cutting my self I had to clean the bath tub. When I was done cleaning it, I threw my clothes away. They were covered in blood. I bandaged up my arms. I then went to lie down on my bed. I was thinking a lot of different things. Like why did I do this? What is wrong with me? Why me? I was all alone. That night I cried myself to sleep.