Party

Jack pov

Ok it's time to sneak out of the house of go to Hunters. I'm pretty sure Alyssa, Anna, Kristoff, and him are all going to be at the party. I'm gonna leave before they all leave for the party. I have all my equipment in my back pack and my gym bag. My back pack has my computer, headphones, and sun glasses. My gym bag has the cables, dj turntables, dj cartridges, vinyl records, slip mats which go in between the record and turntable, and I brought a mic and my guitar in case I perform one of my songs because I do that at some parties I go to. My guitar is gonna be carried separately because I don't need anything else in my gym bag.

Let's just say that my gym is not light. It is so heavy that I'm gonna need to be extra careful when sneaking it out of my room. I swear I am going to pull a muscle or hurt myself in a way trying to get this down to the ground from 2 stories high. If anything breaks I swear I would cry because of how expensive all of it was. Now I guess I will have to figure out a way to get all down. When I started to think of a way I got a phone call from Hunter.

J: hello

Hunter: hey dude I came to help you get all your equipment down

J: really

Hunter: yeah just look outside your window

I looked out the window and saw Hunter waving at me.

J: ok but how will we get all of my stuff down

Hunter: I brought a ladder for us to climb down and make it easier to get the stuff down

J: ok cool

Hunter: oh and dude

J: yeah?

Hunter: what about the drums, you know because we're gonna play a song tonight anonymously

J: don't worry I have my drum set in the closet next to the place we can perform and it's not to hard to set up

Hunter: ok well let's stop talking and get everything down

J: alright

We both hang up and then get everything down in like 5 minutes. We could've been quick per but I am usually super clumsy so I was being very careful. Then we walked a couple houses down to his house where we greeted by all my other friends.

J: hey guys

All but J and hunter: hey

Alyssa: are you excited to perform and also I like your outfit

J: yeah and thx, and Kristoff you have your bass guitar right

Kristoff: yep I have it right here

He then shows me is guitar.

J: ok and Hunter and Kristoff do you have your sun glasses

They showed my their mask I looked at the time and it was 6:25 pm.

J: ok guys I'm gonna leave now

I walked by to my house with my glasses on and my headphones around my neck. While walking I remembered that they can see my hair then they'll know who I am for sure. So I dug around in my back pack until I luckily found a grey beanie that I could wear to cover up my hair. I quickly put it on and continued walking to the house. Once I got it was exactly 6:30 pm. I am so nervous but I just shook it off. I rung the doorbell and Punzie and one of her other friends answered who's name I think is Elsa.

Punzie: OMG! DJ Frost your here

J: I told you I would come

I have a voice changer so I turned it on and it made my voice deeper.