(Name it whatever you like)

Jack pov

Yesterday was so much fun. Also Elsa found out my secret yesterday, so that's something. I'm probably gonna hang out with her today. 'Ding' Speaking of her, she just texted me.

E: wanna meet at Starbucks?

J: sure

I then got up and went to take a shower and put on my blue leather jacket, a white shirt, black skinny jean, and blue and white high tops. I then got my keys to my motorcycle and started driving to Starbucks. Not too many people know that I drive a motorcycle. It's really cool. Like everyone knows I have a car but no one really knows about my motorcycle. Today it's sunny which makes like no sense cause it's February.

AT STARBUCKS

After like ten minutes I got to Starbucks. I saw Elsa she came up to me and she hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Elsa: hey

J: hey

Elsa: here let's go sit down

J: ok

We then went to a both. She started ask a lot of questions.

Elsa: so what's it like being a DJ that no one knows the true identity of?

J: it's cool and fun

Elsa: cool, I see that you can play the guitar can you teach me sometime how to play the guitar?

J: 'chuckles' of course

Elsa: yay, now final question, how do you right your songs?

J: I just write how I feel about stuff. Like my permanent vacation song is about dealing with stress and depression and trying to put it all behind me for good. Also it has to do about me being done with our crappy society puts me through saying they're the 'voice of the new generation'. Which I'm basically saying that our world has changed so much that it likes we have changed completely.

E: wow that's deep

J: yeah I guess it is

Elsa: are you really depressed?

J: I was......but then I met you

She smiled and she grabbed my hand. We were holding hands while talking about random stuff.

Rapunzle pov( well this is different)

Grrr! I'm so mad right now. Why you may ask? It's because Elsa and my brother are dating. Right now I'm watching them through the window at Starbucks. I am going to break them up no matter what it takes. I decided to Sophie and see if she'll help.

Sophie: hello

R: hey Sophie I need you to help me break up Jack and Elsa

Sophie: what no! I would never do that to Jack or Elsa

R: ugh why not

Sophie: um well because Elsa's my friend and Jack's my brother

R: since when do you care about Jack

Sophie: always I just never showed it, anyways I'm not helping you

R: ugh fine I don't need you

I then hung up. Since when does she care about Jack. She's always hated him. I guess I'll just need to call up my other friends who will for sure help me. My best friend Mavis and my boyfriend Flynn.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

So prom is coming up and Elsa and jack are going together. Ugh we haven't been able to break them up. We tried to convince Elsa that he was cheating on her but she didn't believe us. At prom I'm gonna make sure they break up.