Day after the party

Elsa pov

9 am

Ugh! I'm so tired, I was partying like all night long. Punzie and I had sung so many songs on here karaoke machine so now my throat hurts a lot. The party was so much fun though.

'Ding'

Oh I got an email from Mrs.Belle. Oh yeah she was emailing to tell who my tutor is for math. So I went to my email to check out who it was and it was...Jack Frost. OMG! I can't believe he's gonna be tutoring. I'm sure he knows that he's tutoring because Mrs.Belle probably already told him. Maybe he can come over to my place today. But wait I don't have his phone number,but I do have Punzie's. I'll just ask her. So I decided to call her. After the phone rung for a couple minutes she answered.

Punzie: sup girl, how are you after the party

E: I'm good punzie,by the way I have to ask you something

Punzie: ok ask away

E: um ok so you know how I'm not good at math

Punzie: I know how you're not good at a lot of subjects but go on

E: well I need a tutor so Mrs.Belle chose one and it turns out it's your brother

Punzie: Jack, ugh I feel so bad for you. I mean like you're gonna have to hang out with such a loser

E: he's not that much of a loser

To be honest I don't think of him as a loser. I think that he's just like everyone else.

E: well anyways I was wondering if you could give me his phone number

Punzie: sure grab a piece of paper and a pen

So I did as told and grabbed a pen and piece of paper.

E: ok go

Punzie: ok it's (555)-246-1357

E: ok thanks, talk to you later

Punzie: ok bye

I hung up after that. So I guess I should call him.

Jack pov

9 am

I am so tired. I was up all night writing music and playing video games on my Xbox one. Also I couldn't sleep because of the party. Luckily Emma stayed the night at her friends yesterday so she didn't have to deal with loud music.

'Ding'

I go to my computer and I got a email from Mrs.Belle my math teacher. I wondered why she would email me. I look at the email and she told me that I need to tutor someone in geometry. Ok sounds easy enough. Let's see who, I scrolled through the email and I'm tutoring, Elsa? Punzie's friend? Ok I guess that's fine. After reading the email I decided to get dressed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a blue shirt that goes down to my elbow, so it's like half a long shirt.

I heard my phone ringing while I was brushing my teeth. I looked at the caller and it was unknown. I spit out what's in my mouth into the sink and answer it.

J: hello Jack speaking

?: hello

J: uh who's this

E: oh I'm Elsa, your sisters friend

J: oh um hi Elsa are you calling me because of the tutor situation

E: yeah so do you want to come over or what

J: sure you can just text your address

E: ok will do

J: ok bye

E: bye

About a minute after the phone call she texted me her address. She only lives like 10 minutes away if I ride my skateboard which isn't bad. So I grabbed my back pack. I got my ear buds on and I guess I should leave now. I went to my closet and grabbed my skateboard. I went downstairs and put in one ear bud and turned on my music. I just left because my parents don't really care what I do. They ignore me and frankly I don't care. They are always working anyways so yeah. Whatever and I just left. I guess I'm on my way to tutor the one and only Elsa.

A/N
I am sooooo sorry I have been busy. You can be mad at me if you want because I totally would deserve it. Anyways have a nice night, day, morning, afternoon or anytime of day it is for you it depends where you are so yeah.