Argument and Quiz

Elsa pov

Right now I am in the food court at the mall with Sophie and Rapunzel. We are gonna talk about what happened. I'm still so confused that he didn't like it. I mean his sisters said he would like it if I acted flirty with him. Well anyways I'm just gonna talk to them about all this. Then after a few minutes they came back with their food and my hot dog.

E: hey girls

Sophie: hi els

Punzie: sup Elsa, so why'd you want to meet my sister and I here?

E: well I want to talk to guys about how it went with Jack yesterday

Sophie: oh yeah, did what we say work?

E: no it went horrible!

I yelled at them. They looked at me with terror in their eyes.

E: 'clears throat' um sorry guys, it's just that he hated all of it. He hated the nickname, perfume, me being close to and everything. You guys said he likes that kinda stuff. He actually told me he hates people like that.

Sophie: oh well I'm sorry I guess I don't really know my brother too well

I just nodded my head at her. I then looked at Rapunzle. She was looking around like she was suspicious. I wonder why.

E: you ok?

Punzie: oh um yeah of course I'm ok

E: are you sure?

Punzie: yes just drop it already

She said really angrily.

E: ok what is your problem

I yelled back at her.

Punzie: it's just its just that ugh never mind

E: no tell me

Punzie: I just don't think my brother is good enough for you

Sophie and I just looked at her in complete shock.

Punzie: he's a loser, you're not. Of course I knew he would hate all that. Yeah I know that I don't really like to talk to him but what I do know is that he doesn't like girls like that.

I was even more shocked. I can't believe she would do that.

E: I just can't believe you right now. I don't care if your brothers not popular, I like him for who he is.

Punzie: wow this isn't the Elsa that I knew, like a week ago before you bumped into my brother at my party. You used to be a heartbreaker. You never liked anyone in a serious way.

E: that's because I've changed. Jack's changed me, and he did it for the better.

Punzie: sure he did

She said sarcastically.

E: he did! Plus I don't care what you think

Punzie: whatever I have to go

And with that she left the mall. I then looked over at Sophie. She looked so shocked. I wonder if she knew about any of this.

E: did you know about any of this

Sophie: no I swear

I knew she wasn't lying because when she lies she blinks a lot.

E: ok I believe, well I should get going I have to meet with Jack for my tutoring with him

I then left. I was meeting Jack at Starbucks to work. I drove my car to the Starbucks. When I got there I saw Jack on his computer with headphones on.

E: hey Jack

He then looked up at me and smiled.

J: oh um hey

He then closed his laptop shut and grabbed his books out.

J: ready to start

E: yeah

After like 2 hours of studying he had to leave. I'm so nervous for my quiz.

4 DAYS LATER

Ok it's time for me to take my quiz. The days before this Jack has been tutoring very well. He said I was doing great and I should be good.

I walked into my math teachers class. Then I sat down and she gave me the quiz. I started it and I felt good about how I was doing.

30 MINUTES LATER

I finished the quiz and gave it to her. She told me to wait in the classroom for like ten minutes and that it will be graded by then. I sat back down and looked at the door. Through the little I saw Jack looking at me. He told me that he was gonna wait for me while I took me quiz. He's so sweet.

10 MINUTES LATER

teacher: ok here you go Elsa

I took the quiz and I looked at it and I got a A-. OMG! Im so happy right now. I took my bag and went outside the classroom.

J: so how'd you do

E: I got an A-!

Jack pov

E: I got an A-!

J: OMG! Elsa I knew you would do awesome on that quiz

She then jumped into my arms and hugged me super tight. We pulled away and looked at each other for a few seconds. She started to lean in.

J: uh well how about we go celebrate

I said while pulling away from the hug.

E: oh ok, let's go

We went to my car and started driving to go get ice cream. But wow was she about to kiss me? Does she like me? No of course she doesn't like me. She's popular and I'm a nerd. We were just caught up in the moment. She was probably only hanging out with me because I was tutoring her. Then again she did say I was her friend. Ugh I'm just so confused.