Gone

Jack pov

I woke up a 5:30 this morning. I took a quick shower. At 6 Hunter and Alyssa showed up at my house. Emma was all ready. Sophie got up early to say goodbye and so did my parents. Rapunzle still doesn't care. I hugged Sophie.

J: I'm gonna miss you

Sophie: I'm gonna miss you more. Do you promise to call me everyday or at least every other day?

J: I promise

She started crying.

J: hey hey don't cry we'll still communicate

Sophie: 'sniffle' ok Jack

I then went to my parents. My mom was sobbing and my dad was holding back his tears. I went to hug them.

J: don't worry it'll be ok

Mom: we know we're just worried. What if someone bullies you in college?

J: well I'll just stick up to them

Dad: that's my boy

J: I'll call you guys regularly

Mom: promise?

J: I promise

We then hugged one last time.

At 6:15 Anna and Kristoff arrived to pick us up. I put all my bags in the car including the others. I sent my car and motorcycle over already. I got in the car I put on my headphones and I started to listen to 'American Idiot' by Green Day. I love them. They were my inspiration in music while I was growing up. I then fell asleep on the way to the airport. Once we got there we said our goodbyes. I checked in my suitcase so I could put my guitar in the over head bin and back pack under the seat. We then got a quick snack. After some time, we had to board the plane. Once we got on, about thirty minutes later it started to take off. Goodbye Washington, hello Florida.

Elsa pov

AT 12 pm(AFTERNOON)

I was on my way to the Frost's residents to say sorry to Jack. To be honest I really missed him. I missed his smile. His humor. His eyes. His kindness and sweetness. Everything about him is what I missed. I finally arrived to their house. I got up and rung the door bell. Mrs. Frost answered. She was smiling when she saw it was me.

Mrs. Frost: oh hello Elsa what do I owe the pleasure

E: uh I came to see Jack

Then her smiled dropped.

Mrs. Frost: um Jack's not here

E: oh well when will he be here

Mrs. Frost: um he kinda sorta left

E: wha-what

I could feel my heart breaking.

Mrs. Frost: he left for college early

E: where?

Mrs. Frost: I don't know, he wouldn't tell us

E: oh ok well um thank you

I then left. Jack's gone. But I never even got to apologize to him. I miss him already. Hopefully I will get to see him again one day.

THE END

A/N this first book is officially over. I will have the sequel up in 1-2 days. I will say when it's up so don't worry. I want to thank all the people who read this book. That really means a lot to me. So yeah thanks again.

-palomster