FIVE

Nico Di Angelo sighed as Chiron started to read out from yet another scroll, would this guy ever stop? Introducing the new set of rules was important, sure, but why did it have to take so long? The black haired boy looked across the room and saw Percy with his head in his arms, resting on the table. Annabeth was absentmindedly playing with his hair while listening intently. Nico crossed his arms and adjusted his posture.

Yeah, on top of all of that, Nico had arrived late so he had to stand.

  Suddenly, he felt a strong pair of arms around him. A squeak escaped Nico's lips, his eyes widened. Percy looked up, his eyes glazed over.

  'Is there a problem, Nico?' Chiron asked politely. Nico shook his head quickly, not trusting himself to speak. The pair of arms around him tightened.

  Will Solace was here.

  Will had already shown Nico how he could bend the light and a week ago, he'd also shown the other boy a special hidden talent. Will could filter so much light into himself that he turned invisible in daylight. Nearly impossible to see. Much like Annabeth's Yankees cap. Nico had been startled at first but had appreciated that Will showed him. Afterall, they had only been dating for 3 weeks.

  A warm pair of lips touched Nico's neck. The younger boy's face flushed, he pursed his lips. Will knew that Nico was still very awkward and shy when it came to the displays of affection Will insisted on showering upon him but he also knew that right now, Nico couldn't do anything about it.

  Nico bit his lip as Will traced kisses along his jawline, his fingers wrapping around Nico's hips, fingering the T-shirt. Nico's dark eyes widened as Will's fingers brushed his bare skin.

  'I'm going to kill you Solace-' Nico hissed softly, his breath catching as Will began to softly pinch his neck with his teeth.

  'Angel, you enjoy it.' Will mumbled quietly into Nico's neck. Even barely comprehensible, Nico could still hear the small hint of a southern accent in his voice.

  Nico closed his eyes as Will's chin rested atop his head, his warm hands circling Nico's waist once more.

  'Meeting dismissed, thank you.' Chiron's voice filled the room and everybody started pouring out. Chiron looked to Nico, who still had his eyes closed and decided to leave him alone for some time.

  Will's hands suddenly became visible around Nico, his entire body following suit.

The blond grinned impishly while Nico turned around, very red in the face.

  'You'll be very sorry you did that.' Nico said, his voice wavering.

  'Is my Ghost King going to punish me?' Will asked innocently. Nico stared at him, confused. Will gave him a devilish grin before saying, 'Kinky.' 

  Nico, who had started to somewhat return to his normal color went even redder than before as he understood. Will laughed and leaned in to give him a quick kiss.

  Nico took Will's wrist and, still kissing, shadow traveled them back to his cabin. What happened after that? Well, you can't always have all the answers.