SIX

I know how the weather is always perfect in Camp Half-Blood but I needed this, okay? Give me a break.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh."

  Funny how that little term escaped Nico's lips so often. He was contemplating whether or not he should go to Will's Cabin. All the Apollo campers beside him were gone for the holidays anyways and on top of all that, there was a thunderstorm going.

  The son of Hades had collapsed onto his bed in exhaustion after thinking for so long, a clap of thunder boomed across the camp, making Nico curl up into a little ball. His eyes widened.

  Okay, I'm going, He thought.

  Still wide eyed, Nico made his way across the camp - very slowly - to the Apollo cabin. As he got there he tried the doorknob, it was locked. A bright flash of lightning startled Nico. The dark haired boy had a worried expression on and he looked up at the door again. Now, Nico was NOT short. The Apollo kids just happened to be taller than him. There was a bell that looked too high to be rung but Nico had to try, no one would hear the knocking over the thunderstorm. He reached up on his tippy toes and tried. No use.

  What the younger boy didn't know was that the son of Apollo had gone out to have a quick chat with Chiron and when he got back, he was greeted with the sight of Nico di Angelo stretching out in front of him. Will leaned against the tree trunk and watched Nico at his door, trying to reach the doorbell. He suppressed a laugh and felt a shiver go down his back as he saw Nico's exposed back as his T-shirt started to ride up. 

   Nico squeezed his eyes shut and stopped trying to reach, suddenly he felt warms hands holding on to his hands, a quick kiss on the cheek and Nico knew it was Will. He melted into the blond.

  The dark eyed boy turned around so he could hide his face into Will's chest, his eyes were wide with fear and he shook as another loud clap of thunder sounded out from above them. Will kept a strong hold on him as he opened the door with his key and hurried them both inside. Nico sighed with relief and stood there for a moment. Will grinned.

  He stepped closer to Nico. 'Now what should we do with all this spare time alone in my cabin?' Will asked innocently. Nico rolled his eyes, giving him a small smile. 

  'Come here,' he said before stepping forward to kiss Will. They both collapsed onto the bed, tangled in the sheets and laying there kissing for what seemed like hours.

---------------------------------------

I know it's short, I can guarantee a longer Solangelo next or a Percabeth.

xoxo