NINETEEN

Ugh .... writer's block. I'm so sorry that I haven't updated! I've been really stressed out lately and couldn't write as well as I wanted to so I didn't write at all ... but I'm here now!

This fic kind of sucks so bear with me.

---------------------------------------------------

"I really hate you, you know that?"

    "Shut up."

"I'm not kidding."

"Will Solace, you could never hate anyone."

Nico was sitting on the bed watching TV while running his hands through Will's hair absentmindedly. Will repositioned his head on Nico's lap and frowned, "Are you doubting my ability to hate?"

Nico stared intently at the television screen as he hummed a reply, "Mhm."

Will abruptly got up, "Look at me." Nico sighed as Will turned his head away from Squidward and his clarinet.

The golden haired boy suddenly turned the TV off. "I could hate you, I have a LOT of grudges against you.."

"Will, I'm sure you do. Can we discuss this some other time? We have to get ready for dinner with Percy and Annabeth anyways." Nico said, exasperated. He attempted to get up as Will pushed him back down, his eyebrows were furrowed as he thought.

"When we first started going out, you refused to let me kiss you in public."

"I didn't want it getting out of hand."

"You don't let me shower for more than 10 minutes."

"I can't stay away from you for too long."

"You said my cooking sucks."

"It does."

Will stared at Nico, "Excuse me?" Suddenly, Nico realized what he said. You see, Will Solace had this thing about cooking, he believed that he was the greatest chef on the planet and expected everyone to agree with him. He got VERY mad if you said so otherwise.

How did Nico know this? Well, let's just say there were a few nights where his only companions were the pillows on the couch.

Nico's eyes widened and he got up, Will also stood, towering over the other boy. "I didn't mean that, you know that right?" His voice held desperation as Will's began to hold more and more anger.

"Will come on, we'll talk after we get back home, okay?" Nico tugged on his arm once and warily made his way to the closet to grab an outfit. Will crossed his arms and sat down on the bed. "I'm not going."

"Will don't be so childish-" Nico stopped mid sentence as Will sent him a death glare.

"Look," he began cautiously, "You're already dressed, you just have to fix up your hair. Please?" Will glanced at the clock and then looked down at the floor in an "I'm not budging" manner. Nico sighed.

The black haired teen quickly changed, stepping out of the bathroom after he fixed his hair he noticed that Will still hadn't gotten ready. Nico sighed for the nth time that day and walked over to him.

He tilted Will's chin up with one hand and starting fixing his hair, slightly bent over at the waist. Will stared straight into Nico's eyes as he lightly brushed a strand of hair away. "I really am sorry." Nico's breath blew onto Will's hair and Will succumbed to to Nico's ways.

He grabbed Nico by the waist and pulled him onto his lap so that Nico was partially straddling Will. A light blush started to form on Nico's cheeks as Will kissed him on the neck a few times, resting his head there afterwards.

"Will," Nico breathed out, "Should we go now?" Will hummed a response, tenderly biting Nico's earlobe.

Nico closed his eyes in content and finally gave in, pushing Will back onto the bed, "Being a little late never hurt anybody," Nico said breathily as he staring unbuttoning a grinning Will Solace's shirt.

Will bit his lip as he smiled, 'Never fails..'