Chapter 4

It was around 10pm when there was a knock on my bedroom door, I expected my mum to walk in with a drink or something for me but instead Calum peered around the door. I sat up in bed and wiped the tears from my cheeks that I could feel flushing red. " I'm sorry Luke, I know I'm upset you today" I didn't know how to respond and the thought of him apologising to me. I looked at him longingly for a hug but I know that I was being stupid. Calum and I had never hugged. Throughout the whole of our friendship we had never hugged. I turned my head to look at the clock and as I did so Calum walked towards the side of my bed. He sat down next to me and looked me in the eyes. I felt myself blush once again. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and tell him I love him but at the same time i wanted to slap him and tell him how much of an idiot he had been today. I decided to act on neither of my thoughts at that moment. At this moment he opened his mouth "I know I've been a prick to you today and I know that you probably want to beat me up or scream in my face and I probably deserve it... So do it? Tell me what ever you feel" i was overwhelmed. I paused for a moment to think about what o was going to tell him.
"Well, first of all " I began "you made me look like a complete fool today, I sat alone at both breaks and walked to and from class alone. You are the one person I can count on Calum and you made me look like a little bitch. Secondly, when dos you and Michael become best mates? I thought I was your best mate and I thought that best mates came first. Also, walking into me on the way out of class isn't funny, it's embarrassing and lastly, you have completely ruined my night."
Calum was staring down at the bed. He slowly lifted his head and made as little eye contact with me as he could. I reached over the bed to pull the cover off of me revealing Calum's notebook. " is that my notebook?"
"Yeah..." I said nervously.
"We must have picked the wrong one up when we both dropped out things."
"Yeah..." I said nervously again. He froze for a second before questioning me. "You didn't read any did you?" I could hear panic in his voice. I didn't know wether to lie or not and before I could think about it words fell from my mouth. "Only a little bit" I said. "But don't worry, I don't hate you!" Calum's face dropped, his eyes filled with shyness and his cheeks blushed pink. He raised his hands to cover his face. "Its okay" I said " I feel the same..." Calum looked at me more shocked at me than I was at myself for saying it. Before I know what was happening, Calum launched himself at me with his arms open. He wrapped his arms around me tightly like a monkey holding onto a tree branch. I slowly wrapped my arms around his muscly body. We layers there for a few minutes, tangled in each other's arms.
"Let's go for a walk?" I suggested. "Yeah that's a good idea"

We walked for about 2 hours talking about how long we had wanted to tell each other, until we finally came to a decision to go home.

We got to 6th street and my house is on 7th. He walked me to the corner for some reason. Out of view from my actual house. He went in for a hug, which I kindly return. But just as we pulled away.. He smashed his lips on mine. Fireworks going off in my mouth as he strokes his tongue on my bottom lip for access which I granted. His tongue swept the perimeter. Marking it's territory and fighting mine for dominance. My eyes were slammed shut in complete ecstasy as he finally has the chance to tug on my lip ring, causing me to moan. He pushed me up against the wall, intensening the make out session. I stroke my hands through his hair. Grabbing thick handfuls as he grinds against me on the crumbling wall. I moan out, apologising mentally to the owners of this house.
He finally pulled away after what felt like hours of pure ecstatic pleasure. And looked me in the eye, lips swollen, "see you around Lukey"
"Later Cal" I say in as calm a voice as I can manage, and walk home as he departs and obviously seeing how he turned left at the bottom, he was taking the long way home.